[Established] Arrakis

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by THEM1LKMAN1, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Hi, I dont have anything built yet but I want to make and outpost city named Arrakis.

It is in SMP3 I have a locked chest down nearby Wild NE outpost.

Thanks.
    Hashhog and Kryarias like this.
  2. is the coordinates on the map scaled 1:1? if so I should be at least 8k blocks from spawn and the closest building I can find to me should be at least 10k. if youd like me to move further from spawn I can no problem, I just dont want to be too far away as it will take ages to get back to spawn
  3. If you plan on being out there a lot I'd recommend investing time in a nether rail. It means you can be further out and still get there really fast :)
  4. Established :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. good idea. I will do this once I get my resources stockpiled and have the foundations of the city built.

Thank you!

Also, If anybody would like to join me I am an experienced builder of 8 years in Minecraft, with many city builds and world builds. I am completely new to this server though.

I am looking for builders, miners, traders, farmers, explorers, crafters ill take whoever wants to help.

If you want to help me build though I do require experienced builders who are artistic and can follow design themes and concepts and also follow instructions.

Arrakis will be a desert themed city. The architecture will be mostly ancient middle eastern inspired with a touch of alternative reality industrial themes.
    PetezzaDawg and Burki like this.