[Established] Arcadia, A Darkforest Outpost on SMP5

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DragoneerLaila, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Me and Lomax70 has found a Woodland Mansion far away from spawn, out into the darkness of the live map. We would like to establish an outpost out here. we're already making a nether rail for transportation to the nearest spawn. we've put the locked chest with both our names down and we've agreed to do this.

Arcadia is a well 25312.2m away from the Frontier SouthWest Spawn to the West. I wouldn't advise Flying as it could take a while. (longer then the Jinsue Empire's little over 17000m on smp1). We've Established a Netherrail with Boats to get through the nether. The Portal there is only 126.2m South of the spawn and the tunnel will be North (inside the nether) Flying My own and Lomax70's Banners.

If you have to come over and build, please ask where and how big of a space because some parts, we have plans for and we want to keep as much of the darkwood forest intact as possible, true to its name Arcadia which means Harmony with Nature or something like that. The Manion is for authorized use even tho the portal is inside. If your building a wood house, make sure to use Darkwood somewhere in the build, make it look descent and make sure it's well lit as to keep mobs from spawning, as they'll just flee back under the roofed canopies.
    We have 2 Zombie Farms already set up for in case you need to repair your items, don't touch them, but only use them, feel free to take heads, flesh and food from the chests if need be, it'll help with the storage backup. We've linked the Nether Way to a Nether Fortress that we plan on Making Blaze farms from, but if you would want to help with those, ASK, we need the blaze spawners intact.
    We ask that You be Respectful to The Builds and to Others, Return the Boats to the Chests as to save on supplies and Just Be Creative.
    Gawadrolt and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  2. Congrats you're established! :) have fun!
    Gawadrolt and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. thank you so much carol :D
    carolmoss likes this.