(Established) Andy's Base

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Andy_The_Dragon, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Name: Grand Tartary
    Server SMP3
  2. Welcome to the Empire..
    In order to make a claim for a base. I'm going to need you to lock a chest at the spot you'd like your outpost to be.
    Other things to make sure are in place before you lock the chest. You need to be 5,000 blocks away from spawn base sites and 3,000 blocks from any other player build or base. You can use /map in game to see your location and look around to see if anyone else have builds nearby. Good luck and please post back to this thread when you've locked that chest. The locked chest allows me to see the coords for the base and make sure no one else have claims in the same area.
  3. I've already set up a chest, but if there's needed more distance(even tho like I am already tons of KM away from it, I would need assistance.
    Possible mod arriving on server and assisting in person so this whole operation doesn't infuriate me and make me ragequit as this system is already quite infuriating
  4. OKay.. Sorry about that. At the time I made the post my logs didn't show a locked sign had been placed.. Now that I have the coords I'll take a look and see if you're far enough and if anyone has builds in the area.. Thanks for replying.
    Burki likes this.
  5. And so what is the conclusion
    I will point out that the area was prior to me black
    I.E. Unloaded
  6. Congrats! Your base is now Established.
    Burki likes this.
  7. Progress update on build, will post more