[Est. Outpost] The Land of the Llamas

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by SteamboatWillie, Mar 27, 2016.

1. IGN: jesseqw

Timezone: est

How long I have been playing Minecraft: off and on since it came out

Kicked or banned: kicked for afking at mob grinder, never banned

Favorite thing to do: build and explore

Why join: looking for some people to play with and am always looking for new things to do
    gladranger7 likes this.
  2. Approved!
  3. Ok group we are doing great! we now have a portal set up and will be working to set up a NR soon! also homes are staring to be built, that's great! also the junk house is there so if u don't want it throw it in there! (plz no stacks of dirt or cobble etc.) if u guys have any ideas for what needs to be next plz mention it on this thread!
  4. In-game name: Damjan__

Timezone: *after half an hour*...... i think GTM +2

How long have you been playing Minecraft: quite some time

Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: nope

What is your favorite Minecraft activity: building, playing around with readstone and PvP

Why do you want to join Land of the Llamas: idk what all of that is about so i want to see
    gladranger7 likes this.
  5. Approved!
    Damjan__ likes this.
  6. Nether Rail is built. I would take it from the op first, because it is very confusing on how to get to it from the emc op. I more than likely will have to show everyone.
    Damjan__ and gladranger7 like this.
  7. Wow! Thanks! That will make the trip more bearable.
  8. used the rail just now. works great. thanks a lot man.

i also put a chest with a few minecarts on our side. fell free to take if you dont have
  9. oh my gosh! I'm an idiot! I saw u yesterday and thought u were a thief! man I am soooooo sorry!
    Damjan__ likes this.
  10. loooool that was you :D :D :D I tought it was some drunk guy who just wanted attention :D

nwm man, no offence taken :D
    gladranger7 likes this.
  11. thanks though man I really am so sorry -slaps head- my bad thanks for joining!
    Damjan__ likes this.
  12. once again, no problem ;) and thanks!
  13. btw guys, i will be happy to make an automated station on our side. basicaly, it would take an incomming minecart and always have them on the rail for someone to go to emc outpost. i cant make that before weekend though, so if somebody is in a hurry fell free to make it yourself :D
    gladranger7 likes this.
  14. Not in a hurry here. That's the hard part you can do that. I just wanted to have the base rail set up.
    Damjan__ and gladranger7 like this.
  15. Yea, i like the hard parts.

Except the one you are thinking about now :D I like mine though....
  16. hey the Llama Capital is being built now!
  17. IGN: Roughneckmafia And Redneckpeck
    We are brothers, very close and always online together

Timezone: PST

How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Release.

Kicked or banned: Never have, either of us.

Favorite thing to do: Exploring and building, helping build grinders/farms

Why join: looking for some people to play with and am always looking for new things to do
    gladranger7 likes this.
  18. Approved! Putting you in conversation
  19. Steamboatwillie,

On behalf of Outpost Regen, I've put together a housewarming gift to help you guys keep up the great work. Hope it serves you well.

1 DC pris bricks, 1 SC pris, 1 SC dark pris, 1 SC Iron Blocks, 1 SC Sea Lanterns
    pickup at /smp4 /v 8414 auction
  20. Wow thanks! I will pick it up and bring it to our outpost soon! Thanks again!
    kevmeup likes this.