[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. :OOOO What happened to you???
  2. Foxyblox and I found a hole in the apartment lobby wall a couple days ago.
  3. By a couple of days ago? you mean?
  4. Over the weekend.
  5. Looks amazing so far :) edit: btw I don't use my 2nd and 3rd res if you want to use these pm me :)
  6. I know this is kind of implied, but I'm leaving PoC because of my inactivity from the outpost, me going derelict once, and my inability to help out a lot with the community. Another reason I left was because it was a pain traveling back and forth for a long time. The PoC community was a great place to be the first outpost I ever could join. Now scratch me off of that member list.
  7. Sad to see you leave, but as you wished I "scratched" you off the list. If you ever change your mind just let us know. The travel time is a necessity to ensure relative safety for the outpost. But we made it as comfortable as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
    AWW1010 and ElmofiedBoby like this.
  8. Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to make an announcement about a special someone today. This special individual has done so much for the outpost and has gone above and beyond many expectations that anyone has ever thought possible. His redstoning skills are impeccable and are extraordinarily amazing that he has built most of the farms around Carthaga. He shines through the darkest of times, and lights up any room he walks into. Many people call him by a nickname, just because of how cool and sweet he really is! <3 He is a very dear friend of mine and to many. He is always there for those who need help and seek guidance. He can always lend a helping hand wherever it may be needed.He is an amazing friend that you would love to have! This is an announcement to tell everyone that today is his birthday! <3
    Happy Birthday, Suriya! May you have many more to come! Best wishes and hope today will be an amazing experience for you! <3!
  9. Lol reposting reply! HAPPY BDAY!
  10. Hey bro, all the best from me, too :). Sweets is absolutely right and Carthaga wouldn't be what it is without you. Enjoy the day!
    SepTheKid likes this.
  11. 2x Marlix right next to city center:

Go get them
    SepTheKid and Scorpio528 like this.
  12. NerdCookie.
    915 days.
    4 years.
    I was kicked for blocklagging at friends res.
    I don't plan to build anything.
    My favourite minecraft activity is building.
    I want to join poc because in town you have a flat res and all you can do is build and build shops and spend rupees when you could be in the wild surviving actually having to do stuff to keep you alive.
    All of the rules are important but rule 1 respect others creations is to me the most because you could destroy others builds when everyone else follows rules and I find that unfair
  13. sorry got it wrong 715 days
  14. Hi NerdCookie, welcome to Carthaga. I invited you to the Starter's Guide with useful information and the way description. But apparently you already found the city ;) There are three other players, corpsie, lil_corpsie and razorbhunter who fund Carthaga on there own, but became members yesterday. I will add all of you to the member list.
    Please give them a warm welcome.
    PineappleGem likes this.
  15. Welcome to Carthaga!
  16. Hey people of carthaga , tomorrow Sunday the 1st of November at (1pm EST time ) and (6pm UK time) there will be a drop party at carthaga. In the drop party the most valuable item is a orange leather hat named 'winner'
    if you happen to get this hat you will receive the full 2015 Headless Horseman promo set.
    IMPORTANT INFO:
    meet me in the apartment block in room 3C until drop party is ready.
    To put to notice if I'm not online between 12:45pm EST time and 1:15 pmEST time I'm afraid the drop party will be cancelled and moved to a different day

See you guys there,
    Sorry for any inconvenience ,
    Kind Regards,
    NerdCookie
  17. Well see you guys there :)
  18. I'm still alive srry I haven't been on for a while between school and other activities I just have been really busy :confused:
  19. So who's coming to the drop party ?

:)