[Est. Outpost] Eagles Peak

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ApPl3ZZ, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Eagles Peak
    Eagles Peak is an SMP 7 outpost. I am currently the leader and DeMott_Mafia is the Co-Founder , and we are looking for people who are interested in joining. It takes about 10-15 minutes to get out to this outpost, and as of now there is an iron farm, gold farm, tree farm, and different food farms. I've been working really hard lately to dig out an automatic storage room and that should be up and running soon. If you are interested in joining this outpost please PM me and we'll set up a time for me to take you out there.
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  2. Bump! Still recruiting members! Don't miss this opportunity to join a perfect outpost!
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  3. Pics of the outpost?
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  4. Images have been moved to website.
    View THIS POST for more information
  5. I'll join. I'll only be avalible to help on saturdays and possibly Sunday's
  6. We have a website!

We have been working hard on updating the outpost that all the changes cant be shown here (without spamming the thread) so we have built an external website that contains all this information to include screenshots and member lists.

website is still under construction, using some default images and lack of text.

due to the website being publicly available to search engines Empire Minecraft was linked in the website as the hosting server. and a disclaimer can be added if requested by staff.
  7. So guys, If you are interested in joining an outpost please pm me!! We have many projects underway at Eagles Peak that you could be a part of!! We are real close to getting a housing district set up, working on expanding our iron farm, and many more projects like this! Please don't hesitate to send me a pm if you want more information or are interested in joining!! :)