Enraged Shulker questions

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KoiGorgon, Jul 14, 2018.

1. I was wondering if there was any way I could get some wiki-like information about the spawning of enraged shulkers. I'm attempting to build an efficient farm and as far as I can tell it's not spawning anything in it (making it 0 effectiveness lol). If any dev could answer how it works to spawn them I'd greatly appreciate it

Thank you-
    KG
  2. Enraged Shulkers take the place of newly spawned shulker by a slim chance and shulkers don't respawn once killed as far as I know. You can't farm them.
    Jelle68 and Big__Kev like this.
  3. Enraged Shulkers spawn like any other enraged.. I was killing them on the main end island before I decided to try to build a farm. I went through like 20 of them from just running around the one island. I'm sure they also take the place of newly spawned shulkers on newly found end cities as well though
  4. Im not certain if you are familiar with Endertopia or not, but an End Farm similar to an Enderman Farm seems like it would be great. I was at Endertopia on Utopia recently, and there were like 20 of them all over. The only problem is you will have to travel all over the farm to kill them.
  5. Enraged shulkers spawn just like any other enraged mob: They have a small chance to replace the spawning of any regular mob, which would spawn the enraged instead of the original mob. That being said, enraged shulkers, for the most part, occasionally spawn instead of an enderman, regardless of its proximity to an end city.
  6. Ah. That makes more sense. So the spawning platforms would have to be 3 tall in order to spawn enraged shulkers even though they only need 2 to normally generate.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Yep.
  8. Very interesting.

I might start working on a farm aswell... Just us some command blocks to substitute the EMC coding in sp and start making something efficient :)

I alredey have some Ideas on how to auto-kill them...
    Is there any different behaviour of enraged shulkers to normal ones? if not: I'll give you a nice hint :p

This is something I saw pop-up some time ago, it might be usefull: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA87ixiNN-g