Enraged CREEPERS!?!?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kyle_Tayon, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Roger that :O
  2. Golden apple for me. But I didn't dare let it get close enough to use my sword, so no Looting enhancements there.
  3. i met 1 and it exploded like a reg creeper killing itself and me
    no drops :(
  4. i killed about 3-4 so far... if you use a looting 3 ... most the time they should drop around 3 golden apples (with the blue text)
  5. they will sometimes explode like a charged creeper depending on where they are how much damage they have taken and your proximity, otherwise they ignite things
  6. An enraged zombie dropped a diamond once...
  7. I met an enraged creeper in the Smp2 Wastelands, and it was really fast, and exploded all over me. But it got trapped in a hole and made it easier to kill. It dropped two diamonds.
  8. Since Jack hasn't updated his post. Here is what I have found out so far
    Enraged Zombies - On Fire and Run Faster
    - Drops - Diamonds, Zombie Curse ( Slowness, Blindness, Huger, Resistence and Drunk Effect Potion),
    Enraged Skeleton - En Fuego
    -Drops - Normal Drops and OP bows with unbreaking enchants, shiny arrows
    Enraged Green Things - Charged and Run Faster
    -Drops - TNT, Emeralds, Diamonds, and Golden Apples, Tons of Gunpowder
    sqiggleyjeff and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. Proof that the pic in the OP is real:
    2013-06-21_19.39.03.png
  10. I found I can lure an E-Creeper into the water and he won't set me on fire, then I can whack him with my sword while backing away until I kill him. Same would probably work on E-Zombes, but E-Skeles with their "knockback" arrows I can't fight in water. Currently I'm hiding until get a handle on this new wrinkle.
  11. Enraged CREEPERS!?!?

Indeed.
  12. For Enraged creeps, I take care of them the same way I do creepers.
    I sprint to them, whack them, then again when they're still in the air, then run back. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  13. You know, when this update was added, I was really expecting a creeper boss or some sort of that...

But this... This is much worse..
    uglydragon likes this.
  14. LOL :p
  15. when they explode they make fire around the blast site
  16. 2013-06-24_16.21.12.png

Enough said.
  17. Ive killed way over 50 of these things and Ive gotten over a stack of diamonds and about 50 golden apples. This was with a Looting 3 sword.
  18. Wow. Just... wow.
  19. Oh hell no...I don't want to mess with these guys

I guess my days of wandering the Wild/Wastelands alone are done :(

Similar to Andre the Giant, I need a posse...

20. Feels good to kill them and gather up what they drop, but I hate it when they blow-the-hell-out-of-my-home.