Endertopia 2.0 Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted it in public to let everyone know it's something that's there as an option if they ever are able to/want to support EMC. A lot of supporters didn't even know about it for quite a long time.
    Aemilea likes this.
  2. Now this is going to be amazing. This is awesome, its all new and really cool. Thank you Master Cow and Master Guy. This is amazing. :D

Do you have an estimated date to when this will be being launched.
  3. Incredible! 15/10 because its just so epic!
  4. IcC said in an earlier post and i quote:
  5. -.- I need to read before i post. :/
  6. Wait, can non supporters buy a res (if theyre planning on becoming a supporter and/or are a former supporter? XD

or just wanna waste their money on something that they cant use XD
  7. Uhm IcC i needz help, I cannot stahp watching the teaser lol.
  8. Yes! Soo happy to see this. Endertopia kinda suxzored after the change to mob spawning.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  9. Nice gray text ;)
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  10. Watchu talkin' 'bout, fool? XD
  11. am pretty sure she/he is legit. I kinda think that it is a little unfair that supporters get all the cool stuff.
  12. I'm backing out now, I've been mocked for something like that in the past and I have no wish to do it again...
  13. I guess yo could say. If its not broken, then don't fix it.
  14. Ummm...I don't get how this works...is this in the END? Or is it on an utopian res?
  15. in the end
  16. I know he has a life. I just don't get why all the coding is done by ONE person, when we could have several so that things get done faster.
    No offence but anyone could make a free survival server. I'm just saying that it makes it look like EMC is just out for money and just out to add new things for supporters and we're told things like "You're forgetting about an awesome FREE survival server to play on at no cost to you THANKS to the supporters."

Edit: Guess I'll specify since people keep telling me "Don't get banned!" I'm not trying to sound all ragey and drama-y and get banned. I'm just...I dunno. I guess trying to say what other people don't as I am sure there are others who feel this way but are too scared to say it.

I was being legit while having a mental breakdown. I've been wanting to support ever since I started but every single time I try, life screws me over. Recently has been the worst because my husband was in an accident and it totaled the car, the car his friend found and they got and worked on caught fire in our driveway so it's junked. We've now been without a car since the 11th. Two people who were supposed to sell us a car screwed us over. Because we're having to give everyone and their uncle gas money just for him to go to work, we're barely able to make bills. The only way I'd be able to support is to either stop paying internet bill or electric bill.
  17. I am sorry to hear that. I hope life turns better soon. :)
  18. Sooo ICC i knew you were up to something with Max! :p Im WATCHING YOU! >.<
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.