Endertopia 2.0 Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vending machines.... coke..... shops.....

BRB gonna go get a coke and some dinner from walmart!
    Not really
    Aemilea and jacob5089 like this.
  2. I'd like to use this but idk if I'm able to get gold/diamond... Any tips?
  3. Dinner from a walmart vending machine.
  4. Even Better!

5. build one of these.

Or beg your parents....
  6. Any other tips? :p
    I don't like to beg... Makes me sound whiny when its about a computer game... :p
  7. I was wondering what will happen to all the stuff built in the currant ET? I ask because I have built 2 iron farms for people to use and would hate to see them just disappear, seeing that I put A LOT of time and materials into making them for everyone.
  8. I believe ICC is just improving it, AKA making it bigger
  9. Well, the only thing we'll be "taking down" is the actual giant square part that makes the enderman spawn into those pre-designed tunnels. The "/endertopia" command will take you to the new one when it's ready to be used.
  10. I really should start supporting...
    Aemilea likes this.
  11. Ohh.. So rather than building a whole new endertopia on a new world, you're taking a copy of the old world, improving it, then later putting it back to the world in use?
  12. Erm... Y U NO POST DIS IN SUPPORTER DISCUSSION?!?!?
    Aemilea likes this.
  13. Because people want to know about it :)
    This might give more people reason to support. :)
  14. So once the new endertopia is up the only way to get to the old one is the old fashioned way rather than /endertopia?
  15. Not world...just copy of the building and improving it.
  16. Correct. Just the normal drop/glass bridge.
  17. So if im correctly reading this, it should be out tomorrow or Saturday? :D
  18. Can this be moved to something only supporters can see? I just don't like seeing an add for something so big and so cool that I can't be part of currently.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  19. I have a question, so if Endertopia 2.0 isn't out yet. Can we still go /v endertopia right now and see the 1.0? Or how is the release gonna work?

Also I'm getting gold supportership just for this.
  20. And now you can see it, and are getting notifications?
    And to support the Empire I hope :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.