[EnderGraphics] A MC Art Service

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Its here!

YAY 32 vote(s) 78.0%
lol 3 vote(s) 7.3%
Yipee 6 vote(s) 14.6%

1. This is a highly-rated graphics service exclusive to EMC. Featuring over 9 different types of graphics and great service, you won’t be disappointed. Are you ever tired of using novaskin or creating your own avatars? Order one now! Ordering can’t be any easier, broken into 2 different steps. So, let's get to it! (NOTE: If you are on a mobile device, please hold it horizontally to see extra spoilers)

2. There are a variety of products that I offer, listed below.

Each of our custom-made avatars, describes each minecraft character to the best ability. Customize with many items and special effects, facial options are also another fine addition. Most ordered graphic. PRICE: 1000r

Banners are heavily defined with special effects. Glows, lightning, shadows, gradients, and much more are offered in these long pieces of art. With an alternate youtube option as well, these banners can be used as signatures too. PRICE: 8500r

These signatures offer buttons and a background. Including character models and mobs, these signatures will make your persona stand out. PRICE: 1000r

With realistic modeling and zero special effects, these minecraft styled event graphics can demonstrate builders, players, or concepts of your event. PRICE: 2500r

Also, with zero/little special effects, these Minecraft titles are special text graphics with minecraft models to the side. For some odd reason, everyone likes this simple type. :) PRICE: 500r

Another exclusive type of graphic is the PFG or Player Focused Graphics. These creative models can accomodate up to 25 players. If you have a big team of MC players, send me a PM and I can work on your player team! :D Additional facial expressions can be applied as well. PRICE: 9000r

Unlike MC titles, these are text only graphics. Usually ordered with special effects, glows, shadows, lightning, and more are added into these texts. Small texts like this can make your thread 'pop!' PRICE: 1000r

All of these handcrafted, unique wallpapers offer exclusive glows, lighting, and poses. PRICE: 10,000r

3. You may be thinking, don’t I have to fill out a form? To make ordering simpler and easier, I will provide a form later in the pm - so you guys aren’t stressed about ordering.
    Please make your pm title like this:
    Examples:
    If you are ordering multiple, please format like this.
    I will provide a form for your chosen type. Click on my avatar to start a convo with me.
  4. Portfolio
    I have so much art from so much people. Here is the new portfolio site! I'm still working on some sections, but it looks great. :D
    www.endergraphics.wix.com/graphicshub

Projects
    Current projects that I’m in:
    Season 4 Wallpapers

Warnings/Rules
    1. It is impossible for a character to hold a light source (torch, redstone lamp, glowstone, etc.) without special glows. It annoys me so much to have a character holding a torch with no glows affecting surroundings.
    2. EnderGraphics has the right to refuse service to anyone with a negative or grumpy attitude. Constructive Criticism is okay, but anger and complaints are different.
    3. Please try to have normal, complete skins, not backwards ones.. (Dufne.. :p) It makes my life so much easier.
    4. WARNING: Some skins may be altered slightly for facial expressions.
    Support
    How can you support EnderGraphics? Whenever people need graphics for events or forums, send them over here and I will gladly take care of them. If you would like to pay additional rupees to support this service, please do so. Top Donators:
    20k Sachrock :eek:
    Q + A

What programs do you use?
    I use mine imator for modeling 3D scenes and lots of editing with GIMP and Photoshop

How?
    I’m not telling you. :p

Why did I randomly get a graphic?
    Sometimes, when ordering is low, I distribute graphics as surprises. ;)

What’s your best graphic?
    Well, I’m still improving in all categories, so wait and see. Idk

If I'm not sure what type of graphic I want, what do I do?
    Just send me a PM and we will figure it out.

Will there be more giveaways?
    Yes, for the paid options.

Thank You

I want to thank anyone who has ordered one of my graphics. All my customers have forced me to improve my graphic/modeling skills, and I have the EMC community has been right beside me. Thanks EMC <3

Reviews

Here’s what others are saying about this service!

Really Confused?

This thread is really big, so it is okay to be confused. Just ask any questions on this thread, I will be happy to answer them.

5. Certain changes or additions to EnderGraphics are listed here. They are extremely important and expand the items and characters of the inventory.
    Past updates:

v1:
    v2:
    khixan, SkeleTin007, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  6. I am extremely happy with this service and i highly recommend it if anyone wants a good looking avatar :D 10/10
  7. Just look at my avatar. It's beautiful.

Oh, and it was hand made by this scrub.
    EndermanMagic likes this.
  8. This is the BEST on EMC!!! So happy with the work!!! Now to follow up on my part with the links. This guy ROCKS!!! EnderMagic is more like it lol :))) +10
    gladranger7 and EndermanMagic like this.
  9. Love this service :D Totally Recommend this service for anyone who wants great graphics. Thank you so much, Ender :)
    Kytula and EndermanMagic like this.
  10. Art Showcases:
    My best art will show up here.
    The Enchanting - Wallpaper

Classic Signatures

PWU - PFG
  11. I like this idea I might order one of these
  12. This service is wonderful! My signature looks epic, thanks so much :D
  13. I'm completely in love with this service. Beautifully created and fast service. Of course, being from Ender, the creations are amazing and perfect!
  14. bump!
    New Facial Changes (see above posts)
  15. Great if you want a well done signature or a finely crafted new avatar. One of the best services on EMC in my opinion.
  16. bump- updated buttons for classic signatures, since everyone likes them so much.. Looks more modern in my opinion. :)
  17. When I ordered a signature from EndermanMagic I was expecting something amazing. It took less then a day and I had my signature. Now my standards are high but the signature he made was beyond my standards and expectations. It was truly amazing!!
  18. [removed announcement]
  19. REOPENING! Sorry about the long wait, lots of vacation :)