Ender Dragon Egg

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ShawnZup, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!
  2. Who found it :( :( :( :( :(
  3. Just a friendly reminder, you can edit your previous post if you forget something, no need to post multiple replies in a row :)
  4. The Utopia egg has already been claimed, sorry dude. Read the earlier posts in the thread.
  5. I saw those a couple days ago, in the nether on utopia, justin and jeremy "were the first here" lol
  6. beardswell took it
  7. your about 2 weeks late lol
  8. Just one question : I'd like to see the stronghold in smp 1 for myself. Can anyone tell me where it is, if that is possible, of course.
  9. I believe it's Belchmaster who has the Utopia egg.
  10. GRR belchmaster
  11. Well, isnt justin doing something that resets the wild everymonth? More dragon eggs!:D
  12. Apparently the new bukkit version will support end resets :)
  13. hey guys i just dropped in (literally) to the museum and I've gotta say I absolutely love it!
  14. 18334, strander_j and i are going to get the smp4 enderdragon egg:)

NO ONE ELSE GET IT OR ELSE
  15. Be sure no one breaks the rules. I dont want to have to ban anyone... Don't worry we will come up with a way to reset the dragon in the future :)
    Velvitacow2 likes this.
  16. EDIT: 3 MINS!
  17. Good luck. You'll need it.
  18. Lol its Stranger_J
  19. Hey guys, guess what?

supermaster110- Endermen Hunter and Damage Dealer
    volker7- Tower Destroyer and Damage Dealer
    Ozuar- Endermen Hunter, Damage Dealer, and Fishing Rod User
    weerlock- Damage Dealer and Final Blow

These are the people who took down the SMP4 dragon. The noobs pilotcat and camdennil attempted to steal the egg, and they succeeded. There may have been more, but these are the names we confirmed. The members know we killed it, and we would appreciate the egg back. If you can help in any way Justin, please do. We spent a long time on this and deserve the reward. To the killers of SMP1-3, sorry. But it's our time now. Good luck on SMP5.
    albino_donkey likes this.
  20. me ozuar weerlock and supermaster killed the dragon we deserve the egg. please give it back
    albino_donkey and NurglesRott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.