Ender Dragon Egg

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ShawnZup, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm getting Inheritance for Christmas, but am reading the Wheel of Time (Series) right now. Ridiculously long, but great. I wonder how Robert Jordan stayed sane writing it.
  2. my dad said it got boring after 3000 pages or something
  3. Ummm, impossible lol. The fourth book is the longest and it is only 860 pages long, next?
  4. no, wheel of time...
  5. Oh lo, I have not read that series, so sorry about that.
  6. its ok neither hav i!
  7. i will pay good money for one of those ander dragon eggs
  8. Can come allong and help
  9. Just to update everyone... 2430 currently has both eggs in a chest. We had someone who broke through 2 glass, hit the egg, and teleported it. gamekribjeremy got it back in and made it 3 glass thick. later, the same person broke through all 3 glass, hit the egg, and teleported it again. gamekribjeremy luckily eventually got the egg back to where it belongs, and banned the person who broke through twice. Because of this incident, I put the eggs in one of my chests, and we are currently building a museum for it! It's unfinished right now, though.
  10. all 3 eggs have been taken. both smp1 and smp2 by me and my friends, and utopia's egg is belchmaster's.
  11. We now have the smp3 egg@2431!!!
  12. Mr2 I will come along :D! oidking is currently on task though, we will have meet up in the end and conquer the dragon with oidking
  13. We not have all 3 eggs in the museum @2430! Please visit 2430 to see the steps to get the Ender Egg, some really cool decoration, and ALL THREE of the dragon eggs (not from Utopia, we aren't gold or diamond supporters)!!!
  14. ok umm csb
  15. How do you get the enderdragon egg? like how do you obtain it?
  16. Im going to find the utopia dragon egg!
    SWATAHOLIC likes this.
  17. Er, you're a little too late to that. Sorry.
    SWATAHOLIC likes this.
  18. WHAT
    SWATAHOLIC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.