[ENDED] 500k for my 1000th Day!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats on approaching 1k days!

Promos are awesome staff are awesome People are awesome. Community is awesome. I mean just the fact that no body swears at each other is a rare thing on minecraft servers and emc is so far beyond that.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. Gratz.

I play to see how annoyed I can get at Minecraft before I go and play another game.

I play EMC cos I've met some cool people here who I enjoy talking to, also to put up with Sach.
    ThaKloned and The_D1rt_Lord like this.
  3. Last bump!
  4. I put too much time in it to stop
    (technically this is an alt, but it's what I use for the forums, and none of my other accounts are entering, so slap me down as Sportaflop)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Well, I was introduced to the Empire 918 days ago by mrmoustache2088, about a month after I downloaded minecraft. I was quite a noob at the time considering I had a steve skin and I had no idea about the crafting recipies because the server was still on 1.7
    I still play now and it is my favourite server to play on because:
    1. People are so kind
    2. You make friends
    3. you get to play your way
    4. There is no swearing allowed!! <---This one is great
    5. its different
    6. you get to play with your irl friends
    7. I just really really like playing EMC..........

Congratz on 1000 days!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. The fact that EMC is a bit addictive... Hehe. Also the community, and the time and builds i have invested. Also all the builds that I have yet to finish, or start, as i wanted all my reses to be one of those (Oh, look this player is semi active due to what ever, but has nice reses, not empty plots... ) Something to inspire even when i am not as inactive. I also have many friends who i come on to talk to... I even have ones i send Book and Quills to for messages/updates as well.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Grats man!

I've been on EMC for almost 2056 days now!

I started playing EMC when it was introduced to me by my cousin. I wasn't really fond of servers with PVP and stuff like that, so EMC has been here for me! I also really love the community. Everyone is so friendly and caring!
    mjnoe70 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Using Random.Org, here are the winners of the draw:

1. The_D1rt_Lord
    2. Oriethet
    3. Jelle68
    4. mjnoe70
    5. crackingoat

Thank you to everyone who entered and grats again on 1000 days Thakloned!! Looking forward to another 1000!!

-ET
  9. Thank you my friend!

I will send out the winnings soon! Thank you all so much for helping create this fantastic place. :)

EDIT: All winners paid!
  10. It always brightens my day when I randomly have more rupees then I ended off with and then I'm confused until I can figure out why.

Thanks For The Giveaway.
    Jelle68, Oriethet and ThaKloned like this.
  11. Thanks for the giveaway!
  12. I think the only reason I'm still player on this server is because of the community. I can happily say that this server has the best community of any of the servers I've been on. I can also say that with great confidence as I'm sure many other players will agree too.

Just like you, I joined and plopped myself onto SMP3, meeting a few great players. Ladblo, Zabriel (almighty enderman farm creator), Hiigari, Fluznoss and many more. In the least cringy way possible, some of the members of this server have been like a second family for me. not only are they there when you log on. They are there during the hard times, the times you don't even want to play minecraft (strage right).

Anyway, sorry for my ramblings! Happy 1000 Days Kloned! Sorry I've only gotten to know you during the past few weeks. I hope to engage in many more weird and wonderful conversations in the future!

I also realise that this giveaway is over :p I just thought I'd share my reason for staying <3
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Thanks to you too! Here's to the next 10,000 days :)
    Eviltoade and ThaKloned like this.
  14. Thats 27.39726 years o.o

I like it
    Raaynn, The_D1rt_Lord and ThaKloned like this.
  15. I still probably won't finish a project..
    Raaynn and Eviltoade like this.
  16. XD I can't stop laughing.
    Raaynn and Eviltoade like this.
  17. ..
    and I may still be alive.... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.