Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't actually take the quiz haha, I just used google images for the result. I'll PM you the link anyway, though :p
    If anyone else wants the link, you can find it in like 10 seconds using Google.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some players who will give up just at the sight of that line of text (and not reading the thread) probably shouldn't be applying. If they know EMC, then they know that EMC is reasonable, and will fill out the application if they are close to that age or feel like they are an exception to the norm. :)
    607, GRE4T3R, FDNY21 and 3 others like this.
  3. Finished and sent. I put a lot of thought into mine :D
    GRE4T3R and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. You are not supposed to mention it on the thread...
    607, PenguinDJ, TigerstarMC and 3 others like this.
  5. Well technically he isn't suppose to ask the staff if they checked his application.
  6. I have yet to reach my prestige, and this is not one of them.

I'm planning.. Something (IRL is the least I'll say.).. I don't have the time to do this, so I'll just fast-forward three weeks when the apps are reviewed (Post on announcement thread in advance..):

Congratz ya'll who made it! Better luck to those who didn't. Keep an eye on the community, but still keep one in your head.
  7. We have updated the wording about the minimum age to alleviate some of the confusion about the meaning. :)
  8. Dang, Its long.
    Too bad i'm under age >_<
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Age does not matter, maturity does
  10. Correct :D Just telling everyone I'm applying :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. edit: image removed. I feel that if I posted a picture of a question answering a question, it gives away an answer.
  12. I know I saw this too XD Wasn't sure if it was a mistake or just put there to make sure I was reading XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Think you'd make a good mod, nate :)
    Equinox_Boss and natesam34 like this.
  14. Thanks :) I really hope I make it :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. lol and I removed the picture cause I felt like I was giving away an answer
  16. Just a bit :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. If we already completed the non edited application do we have to do the updated one as well?
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.
  18. No, we just slightly changed the wording at the top. :p
    607, mba2012, QuarterStop and 4 others like this.
  19. Bite on the outside: Hehehe, sounds like fun.
    Bite on the inside: Hehehe, let's see who's gonna have their soul chopped up into Jell-O cubes next...
    Trapper777, battmeghs, 607 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.