Empire Shop Update v2

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Astromath1959, Sep 1, 2021.

1. This deals with the /shop command.

The /shop command with its various tags do not work for me. It keeps telling me to use the /help command.
  2. The /shop command is from Empire Official Empire News [Feature Discussion] Empire Shop Update v2 (archived). It deals with the following:

Main command:
    /shop [subcommand]

Subcommnads:
    buy <partial item name>
    sell <partial item name>
    quickbuy <partial item name> [qty (optional)]
    globalshop [on/off] off is default SUPPORTER PERK ONLY
    allowquickbuy [on/off]
    setcomment <comment>
    setprice #:# where first # is buy price and second # is sell price
    setqty # [maxbuy (optional)]
    setvisit
    visit <player /res #>
    empire

See here for original thread.
  3. The idea was ditched. It was just a discussion. I don't know why you dug up that old thread :)
  4. Because I was trying to set a teleport to the three chests on my lawn instead of my home.
  5. It sounds like you are trying to have your res visit-able with the /v +shop and possibly setting up a shop. The information you asked was directed at an old dusty thread. If you are looking for what I think you are

Click this link to set up your res to be visited with a /v +whatevernameyouwanthere Remember in order to have more tags you need to be supporter. But that link gives you all the info on how to set your res with tags.

If you might need help with chest buy / sell signs click this link

Hope this helps

My 2r
    ~Merek
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  6. "/res tpset" will change the residence spawn point to the location you're standing at.

If you do "/res tpsign", you can place signs with "teleport" on the first line, to make you teleport to the location at which that command was done. The signs can (ongst others) be right clicked, or be activated with a pressure plate.
  7. I agree with this. At first I thought that he was bringing up the idea of having the Empire Shop World return, but when I read more and more, I found out that he was referencing an OG thread from 2012. ._.

I'm not sure if there's anything else to say, since I thought what was covered in that thread was pretty comprehensive with the 17 pages of text it contains. Though, I could be mistaken. Though it looks like that Tom answered his question? (I'm still confused about the OP, because I didn't see a question, rather it just felt like me brought up a 9 year old thread... "just because"?) :confused: