EMPIRE MINECRAFT STYLE PARODY OF GANGNAM STYLE

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry, but if this is going to be advertising EMC don't you think we should make it look like the symbol with all the iron gold and diamond blocks instead of wool and torches?
  2. are you going to put animations in or is it going to be real gameplay?
  3. both
  4. good point which is why the beacons r gonna move in
  5. where u gonna get beacons???
  6. no idea maybe someone could let us borrow one?
    btw i uploaded the pictures of the places were gonna film so far on the front page of this forum
  7. Yeah Both!
    btw you could just do this

8. So what progress have you made on this in terms of actually filming/making this?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. I'm still building the place....
    patience...
  10. I have a feeling that at this pace, by the time you are done with it, there will be a new hit song out that everyone is parodying, and so this will go unnoticed.
  11. Heh heh heh...
  12. Instead of mods, you can make 3D models of a Minecraft player which can be more... "Flexible" using some kind of three dimensional software.
    Cocopop99 and nfell2009 like this.
  13. I like the sound of that
  14. I have some (tiny) experience with Element 3D and Cinema 4D so I might be able to help with that.
  15. I can do GFX
  16. Wait, you aren't going to put that "Empire minecraft torches sort of thing" in the video, are you? ._. It is horrible
  17. ok that'd be great thnx
    well you can help improve it if you want :mad:
  18. If you'll REALLY want this to go ahead, you need to plan it correctly. This includes taking notes of roles, an organized cast/ editing team/crew list, a detailed OP too and people to manage that specific category of production and actually getting work done.

Keep people updated!

Less "thread-staff" lists and more organisation!

If you need any help, PM me on the forums, just looking through this thread, unfortunately it's 9 pages of un-organisation so I hope that I can answer any questions you have. :)
    Nilex92, nfell2009, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.