Empire Minecraft Scheduled Maintenenance [4/16/14 12:00AM EST]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bet so. Because I believe the minecraft file has your code in it and attached to your name. My only worry is human readable names

2. "Ten minutes" :D
  3. just checked my launcher there no 1.7.8 theres 1.7.5 and then jumps to 1.7.9 should i be staying on 1.7.5 then?
  4. *plays song of time* darn it. It didnt work! Stupid Ocarina :mad:
  5. yes, 1.7.9 will work
    QuarterStop likes this.
  6. Everything has been backed up and now pushing updates to all servers.
    QuarterStop likes this.
  7. We are back online!

No errors seen, please alert me as soon as possible if you have any unexpected issues.

And come check us out on SMP1
  8. Aww darn minechat doesn't work with the new update untill the 20th. Welp better keep voting cause I'm still used to the 10 days till dirlect. Lol
  9. My horses do not love me anymore :(
    deathconn likes this.
  10. Horses are temporarily disabled, but Mojang did not consider them important enough and wiped out their ownership information.... Trying to explore solutions now, but its too late to roll back now.
    deathconn likes this.
  11. Horses are now protected, but can't be ridden or eggified
    highlancer54 and deathconn like this.
  12. I really hope the lag goes away. I don't have a gaming computer so I was lucky to play at all. I was getting 40 to 50 fps before. Now I jump around from 4 to 10 to 20.....Makes it annoying to try to play. Kinda sucks because I just got a gold membership and have paid for rupees and this happens. Anyway, someone let me me know when the lag dies down? I will probably take a break until them. I will keep voting but if it takes to long I will just give up and play single player again.
    gabeli and caseyrae18 like this.
  13. 10 minutes without EMC, I'm sure that will be fine...
    *Chokes on floor*
    Pab10S likes this.
  14. My fps used to be great, ranging anywhere from 60 to 80 or so.
    Now I'm lucky to get 20.

Its playable with my computer, but with people who may not get as much in the first place must be getting a LOT of lag. It sucks 'cause me and jwalker always play together and voice chat, but now we can't cause of the lag issues.
    :(

I hope it gets fixed soon...
  15. how is the name command done ?
  16. EMC doesn't support it atm :(
  17. oh ok, thanks
  18. And Mojang haven't actually enabled it yet
    Defluxer, TigerstarMC and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.