Empire Minecraft Promotional

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TonicThunder, Oct 30, 2011.

1. nah i like mw2 ill keep it like that for now
    even when mw3 is out
  2. This is awesome:D!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  3. I love pie!!! And this video is a LOT better than pie!!!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  4. This turned out awesome! Nice job man :)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  5. Nicely done =P Looks great.
    TonicThunder likes this.
  6. Again, Thank you for all your kind comments! :)
  7. how do you watch the video i can't seem to watch it please help!:confused:
  8. My first suggestion is that you clear your internet cache. If you know how, then try doing that. If you don't tell me what internet browser you are using, and I can help. :)

If that does not work, then make sure you have Flash Player installed and up to date.
  9. Wait, what?
  10. Not bad vid.

I think it would be better if you feature a list of things you guys offer on this server.
    Also, there were a lot of shots that could be from anywhere.
    You shouldn't lead people to this server because of some nice buildings, but because this server has got such unique systems, friendly admins, your own 60x60 property, etc etc.

Hope that helps,
    Ruben - sensign
    TonicThunder likes this.
  11. Thanks for the ideas!
    Every shot you saw was actually from the server, including the survival shots. I was actually planning on making a much better version too, because Minecraft 1.0 will be coming out. I actually have a list of ideas written down for a possible future version. I did notice from the start I was missing your listed points, and wrote them down to be prepared for the next one.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
  12. Your welcome. Good luck on the next one :)
  13. UGHHHHH how could you not show my sexy res
    /visit 637
  14. this is gonna get the server loads of people but will it be able to handle it theyre gonna have to add more slots
  15. That was great, im going to use it to convince my friends to join the server.
    TonicThunder likes this.
  16. wow this is amazing! (i think i even saw my residence in it :D)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  17. Woah. Very nice! I like the introduction the best.
    Where are you going to advertise this?
    TonicThunder likes this.
  18. It is advertising on YouTube and the front page of Empire Minecraft. I have a decent audience on my TonicThunder channel, so I'm sure it will work. around 4-5 people already signed up because of the promotion. :)
  19. Very nice! Keep up the good work.
    TonicThunder likes this.