Empire Minecraft News: October 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. No... Since when did I do that?
    jkrmnj likes this.
  2. Hatets gonna hate
    jkrmnj likes this.
  3. All of the time, have you not? :confused:

At least I'm not double posting, I suppose.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  4. Okay then.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  5. Congrats to all the winners! And a special congrats to Krysyy :) She really outdid herself on all these contests and new events....wow xD I hope to participate in all of these and try to attend all events.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  6. Does anyone know the command to get the Columbus Day promo?
    jkrmnj likes this.
  7. Um, off topic much? And there is a Columbus Day Promo? :confused:

Awesome! Are those adventure maps from a while back still being played/judged?
    jkrmnj likes this.
  8. What adventure maps?
    jkrmnj likes this.
  9. The ones from march, I believe. Or am I tripping extremely hard right now, and those have
    a) Already had the winners picked
    b) Never existed
    c) fish cause smp8
    jkrmnj likes this.
  10. A
    jkrmnj likes this.
  11. Thanks for telling me Galantisizer
    jkrmnj likes this.
  12. Okay then. Would you mind linking me to the page in which that info can be found? :p (And oh my, major brain lag, if you understand.)
    I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or serious... Either way, if there is a promo of the likes, you will acquire it by using "/promo". That should show you a list of the available promotional items.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  13. I would advise you to check back through empire Minecraft news for the months after the contest.
    jkrmnj and Galantisizer like this.
  14. jkrmnj likes this.
  15. Still new to EMC, looking forward to all the upcoming events & promos!
    jkrmnj likes this.
  16. jkrmnj likes this.
  17. We're just that good.
    We debated just using one banner/link and splitting the prizes, but why not just take two vouchers and blocks a month? :D
    jkrmnj likes this.
  18. Kryssy can we have Halloween promos? Like a jack o lantern one? Or like a magic stick-that has infinite dirt, that we can place?
    If so-that's awesome, we all <3 promos
    jkrmnj likes this.
  19. Ummm. yeah, uhhh...gratz and stuff...
    Seriously, though, Congratulations to all the awardees, especially the ones who put in the effort to make the Empire a better place. It's the reason I continue to be a supporter and where I play when I actually have the time to spend online.
    jkrmnj and LuckyPat like this.