Empire Minecraft is still 1.9.4 - 1.10 client is now supported

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Oh I was not aware.

Try turning VBOs to on in options. That worked for me last week.
  2. I suck at this sort of thing. What and where are VBO's?

(Edit) Nvm, got it, thank you! Testing it now.

(Edit again,) No. Still crashes instantly.
  3. Long explanation. When bats were first released, we didn't even have the ability to lock animals to residences quite so eloquently as we do now. People that bought the spawn eggs from town and understood the risks used to keep them in these tiny cages to prevent them from getting out. Making bats, that could potentially fly away and that you couldn't really force to go in a particular direction by holding food in front of its face, eggable was deemed an unwise decision due to their Houdini nature.

Squids same thing, except instead of flying, they enjoyed UNdrowning themselves and glitching into walls.
  4. holy shiznits... I'm so sorry for the developing team
  5. The dev team has been swamped lately. At least this isnt a HUGE update like 1.9 was.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  6. Yeah, my thoughts as well.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  7. But we can eggify squids, lol
    kaptrix likes this.
  8. *breeds pokemon* Huh? what?
  9. wut.
    Am I reading this right?
    We3_Nub likes this.
  10. My apologies, I didn't make it clear that the story I was telling was past tense. With the animal damage flag in place, squids are safe from suicide these days.
  11. lol I meant UNdrowning themselves
    PeculiarPotato and SirTah like this.
  12. Take your time, dont rush :3 We just updated to 1.9 give it time we still need to get used to it.
  13. WHAT!? 1.10 is out? I am not even used to the 1.9 update. Slow your roll Mojang! :eek:
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  14. Well so much for living in the nether for 3 months. Oh well just have to try next time I guess. The magma blocks should make it more interesting at least. (I hope)
  15. lol, that was FAST. first i thought that this was an bump 4 an old thread.

im really hyped 4 1.10! endermen in nether should be awesome (have u seen how endermen sometimes fight the dragon now? its totally awesome!) so maybe they also fight pigmen sometimes ^.^ fossils are cool, and magma blocks should be very cool 4 indirect lighting.

and can we pls eggify polar bear cubs? ^.^
    607 and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  16. Polar bears? Dangit I'm going to have to remodel the Zoo again. Take your time EMC developers, I need to finish one project before I start another! lol
    ItsMeWolffpack, 607, We3_Nub and 2 others like this.
  17. 1.10 already?

Take your time, I looked up what's new in 1.10, and it's nothing too special. (To me, it's the 1.9.5 update, I do not believe this minor update deserves the title "1.10"...)
    Zrugite likes this.
  18. Sounds like you would've hated earlier Minecraft.
    607 likes this.
  19. Actually, I've played Minecraft since 1.0.

I've liked it for the most part, but now, (probably just me growing up), I could give or take the game.
    We3_Nub likes this.