Empire Minecraft 10 Commandment Videos

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by _REMOVED_8827, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Episode 7 is done! Yes I know it is out of order but this one fell into my lap :D
  2. Problem with the embedded videos... one moment.

Fixed the problem with the embedded videos! Now you can check out the newest video.

Just a shoutout to Justin to let him know that the new videos are done and he can put em in the guide :p
  3. These videos are great, short and to the point.
  4. They are finally all done! Thanks to everyone who helped and special thanks to Icecreamcow, JustinGuy, Aikar, and Maxarias.
  5. Very good, just one thing i defiantly believe ppl are using x-ray in the wild because every chest we hide gets found in my xp farm. We don't leave anything in them any more but ppl still digging for them in the hope that there is.
  6. Hey I'm in that last vid!

I loved the Monty Python reference xD. I do find it a bit funny that the griefer of the house was doused in lava. PVP! :p
  7. Ummm I'll get to work on that. Problem is that I didn't save my project files for all of them. If you want I can upload them to a different site. Will that work?
  8. Well done.
  9. I have a good one. How about: Thou shalt not attempt to jump over a huge chasm when holding a stack of diamonds, ocelot eggs, and other rarities in inventory.

Players will be thanking me for that one LOL
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  10. Commandment 1 is the best
  11. im guy 4 yay me
  12. This is the best thing since..... since AIR!!!
    LOL
    By the way read my signature. :)
    dgibbs3196 likes this.
  13. :D Happy to be apart of this, even if it was minimal!
  14. I love your choice of music. I also like your sense of humor LOL