Empire Events Team Survey

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JDHallows, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Boom, filled it out!
    JDHallows likes this.
  2. Know what you guys need to do. Defend the castle. Excellent event and not sure why you don't like to do it. Why don't you like to do it? I'm very interested.
    607 and JDHallows like this.
  3. I'm somewhat missing a question here...

"How often do you attend events?".

It's an issue for debate I guess (lets not ;) ) but I can't help believe that the opinion of the players who actually (frequently?) attend events should get a higher priority than those who don't. I think that's an important detail to keep in mind, though I can definitely see the point of gathering as much opinions as you can.

Even so: I didn't take the survey (did look at it) for the main reason that I hardly attend to events, very sporadic indeed. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate 'm mind you!
  4. The main reason we have not done it, is just because it's not the easiest to run effectively. With games server out now though, we have more options and the ability to have more control over events. Hopefully, defend the castle (and other events like) will be an event that we can run fairly soon.

Totally agree, should have put that question on the survey. However, I actually believe that even players like you, who don't go to events often, should fill out the survey. While the survey doesn't explicitly ask these questions, you could perhaps still explain why you don't go to events very often. It may give us some ideas about how to create events that you, and players like you, may want to attend.

As a side note, we have had a lot of really good responses so far everyone. We can already see a few patterns forming, and have had some really good suggestions on how to improve events. Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far, and I look forward to seeing more responses from you guys!
    607, ShelLuser, Vortixin and 3 others like this.
  5. Filled :D
    JDHallows likes this.
  6. Filled it out! :3 :p
    Luckygreenbird and JDHallows like this.
  7. All the completions! Submissions! Improvement!

...I am not helpful...
  8. Do you have a Google account or are logged into it on the page? i had that problem too when my acc. was not signed in.
    JDHallows likes this.
  9. yer I got one and got it working
  10. Great :D
  11. Survey needs more The Big Dig options.
    JDHallows likes this.
  12. We have just reached 100 responses total! Thank you everyone so far for your responses, we really appreciate you guys taking the time out to do this :D

This survey will probably be open until at least next Sunday night/Monday morning (9/24 or 9/25), but we will see where we are at when we get there. So until then, keep those survey responses coming in! :D
    Tah2, Sazukemono, 607 and 2 others like this.
  13. 100 responses is pretty fantastic :)
    Sazukemono, 607 and JDHallows like this.
  14. I was here, and you were not.
    Now you are here, and my survey was filled out.
    JDHallows likes this.
  15. Finally submitted, and I'm not even sorry for how long my responses were. I've been trained that way :p But yes, this is why I procrastinated, because I knew I'd have a lot to say. ^_~* Hope you find it useful!
    JDHallows, Lilzies and Eviltoade like this.
  16. This survey will close tonight around midnight, so if you have not submitted yet, please do so today! Toade and I want to take in as many opinions as possible, since the results of this survey will be used to help shape EMC events for the foreseeable future. Thank you to everyone who has submitted a response so far, we truly appreciate all of your opinions and will take everything you have said into consideration.
    Tah2 likes this.
  17. This survey is officially closed! Thank you to everyone who has submitted a response, toade and I both truly appreciate it!

However, just because the survey is over does not mean you can't still give input. Toade's and my forum inboxes are always open to new ideas, opinions, and even criticisms of how events are currently being operated. If you were not able to fill out the survey, or have more to say that you didn't put in the survey, send both of us a forum pm. We look forward to seeing you guys in-game, thanks!
    607, Sazukemono and Eviltoade like this.
  18. What that guy said ^^ :)
  19. P v p e v e n t s
    Eviltoade likes this.
  20. The Toade suggested that you guys might like to see the results for what you all chose for your favorite EMC events. So, here is a little pie chart for you all to look at and see for yourselves:

This makes Miner Mania EMC's favorite event ;) Thank you all again for responding to the survey!