Empire Demo & Salvage - 6900 SMP3

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EnigmaSpirit, May 11, 2022.

1. Empire Demolition and Salvage

Hello Friends! Today I introduce you to Empire Demolition and Salvage - we're a company that's here to help you reset or tear down to build new, or just get rid of your junk!

Don't want to sort through hundreds of chests? That's OK! We'll take your junk off your hands for you and repurpose it where we can.

Wanting to tear down a frontier build, or building on your residence? We'll take care of it for you*!

Or - drop off your junk at our drop off stations (coming soon) at 6900 on SMP3!

*For projects that require building / object removal - Empire Demo and Salvage will keep resources collected during demolition.
    ----

Repurposing

Come and explore our Salvage store on SMP3 at 6900 where you can purchase deeply discounted items that have been repurposed and saved from destruction!

We are looking forward to helping you with your junk removal and demolition projects!
  2. Hi all!

The building for Empire Salvage and Demo is built, I’m just completing the inside and it will be open for business! You’ll find deeply discounted items on the main floor… these items are constantly rotating based on stock so check back often to find a great deal!

Downstairs, you’ll find the storage room. This is where you’ll be able to offload your unneeded junk for other EMC members to use as their treasure!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon…
    Tuqueque and DrasLeona247 like this.
  3. Empire Salvage is now open for business. You'll be able to find deeply discounted items there. They are intentionally priced in small quantities to prevent people from being super greedy and buying everything to make a quick $$.

We're also now accepting orders for Demo. This is available on any world (frontier, wild, town) - this is a great task for town if you're looking at taking apart an old build without completely resetting your residence. When tearing apart a build, Empire Salvage will keep the resources to sell at a deeply discounted price for newer users to create their residences affordably. This covers the service fees for tear down, too. If you have an especially large project, we can negotiate a price, instead so you can keep resources.

NOTE: No, we will not hollow out an entire res of dirt for free. ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Now I'm curious. How much would it be to remove dirt from a standard 60x60 res? What about a Utopia res? Would pricing be per layer of dirt? As a former dirt hoarder who was finally cured after staff intervention, these are the questions that I ponder. o.(o)
    Tuqueque and KatydidBuild like this.
  5. I'd probably charge you around 20k, so 5k less than EMC :p

----

We've been doing some work with the Star Malls!

We salvaged:
    2,488 x Sea Lantern
    4,039 x White Concrete
    296 x Quartz Slab
  6. Working on a huge secret project right now, and so far we've salvaged over 250,000 blocks! Can't wait to share the full results.
    Tuqueque and Skilled_Creeper like this.
  7. Still plenty in stock with a restock of over 200 DC's coming soon!
    Tuqueque and Kryarias like this.
  8. Amazing! Thanks for help today!
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. Thanks for hiring Empire Salvage, Tuqueque!

Items Salvaged from this job:
    190 Sea Lantern
    565 Iron Ingot
    2146 Smooth Stone Slab
    328 Stone Brick
    547 Purple Stained Glass Pane
    49 Pig Zombiehead
    1104 Diorite
    245 Gold Ingot
    137 Rails
    357 Glass Pane
    622 White Terracotta
    442 Cyan Terracotta
    37 Chest
    28 Trapped Chest
    48 Firework
    411 Glowstone
    49 Item Frame
    54 Book
    6 Iron Ore
    39 Name Tag
    571 Raw Cod
    338 Gold Nugget
    6 Emerald
    215 Dark Prismarine
    644 Quartz Block
    220 Quartz Slab
    UltiPig, Kryarias and Tuqueque like this.