Empire Community Appreciation Awards: July - December 2014

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 3, 2015.

1. ahhh... nvm... I'll quit posting so late... no more confusion o.0
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Yes. Yes I did....
    This is how it works.
    At the end of the analysis period (after December 31st), I post a thread asking for nominations of who you think deserves the award. When thinking of people, you should be thinking about their community impact from July 1 to December 31, 2014.

Let me know if this is still causing confusion.
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  3. Ok so I vote for people I think helped the most THROUGHOUT that period? Not vote for people DURING that period.
    Equinox_Boss and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. Are we allowed to nominate staff members?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. You may but they will be disqualified from helping decide final winners
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. So if every staff member ends up being nominated, who will decide the final winners?
    Equinox_Boss and JJtheWise like this.
  7. Hal 3000?
  8. Hal, make me win the empire community appreciation awards!
    "I'm sorry Qwert, I'm afraid I can't do that."
    JJtheWise, Kephras and Kalia1784 like this.
  9. Made my nominations. I love the Community Appreciation Awards. They're so... so... communitiful. Good luck to you all!
    PineappleGem and Kephras like this.
  10. :p good luck to all, and may the odds be ever in your favour (alert, Hunger Games fan approaching!)
    Alyattayla likes this.
  11. Awesome! I already have people in mind!
  12. I would if that were the case. Though technically speaking, there will be at least some other staff helping no matter what because only 10-12 people go to final voting where all staff discuss/debate =P
  13. So, krysyy. I guess I'm [obviously] not the only person who knows about the attack in Paris today. Sad.
  14. Only six days left to nominate those courageously cuddly community colleagues! ;)
  15. Lol, I see you clearly enjoy using alliteration. A lot :p
    NathanRP and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. I love this idea! What I don't like is racking my brains for just 2 names!! That was so hard, I need to go lie down! lol :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  17. Yes, I adore any admirable alliterative appearances. :)
  18. Lol the thing is I am learning this stuff at school XD
  19. Very funny, these alliterations are all verifiably vast virtual victims of alliteration :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  20. Assuming that nominations close on January 31st at 11:59 PM EMC Time (I don't think it was ever mentioned?) you slowpokes have less than an hour remaining! :p