Empire Community Appreciation Awards: January - June 2015

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent my nominations in. :)
    And I am officially recusing myself from this, Krysyy.
    Please disregard any nominations for myself.
  2. A truly humble tiger, he is.
    Equinox_Boss, Kytula and FDNY21 like this.
  3. There are others far more deserving than I, Caden, and you know it. ;)
    hint: one of them also begins with K.
    Equinox_Boss and cadenman2002 like this.
  4. Please nominate me for redstone guys as I am the best.
    Equinox_Boss and Nccoryg like this.
  5. Oooo I've got a couple of ideas on whom I'm going to nominate :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Always loved this award, nice to see it back again! I'll be making my nominations later, I've got some people that I'm keeping an eye on :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Disqualified per request.
    Equinox_Boss, Kephras and EffinBatman like this.
  8. No one cares for me so no one will nominate me...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Gotta think about whom to nominate:confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I have made my nominations to two players that I thought have been very kind and deserving these past months, can't wait to see when the winners come out :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. The two I nominated definitely deserve it :) Even if one of them is partly due to them nominating me despite me saying no xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Well... one person I thought would be a good choice, has recently been banned....
    is there a way I can take it again, just to adjust the one choice?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Voted! Im so excited to see the results! <3
    We3_Nub_ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. So many great community members! I never know who to vote for!
  15. i nominate myself for being part of a dead generation
  16. Pepperidge farm remembers.
  17. I am writing this during the events of the 4 year EMC anniversary.

Sincere apologies to all those who voted for me (I know at least one person who has) but I have to be excluded from this event, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. It's not that I want to be excluded but because I have to be. Allow me to explain... But note: I am way not sober ;)

The 4 year anniversary got crashed by an unknown group of players...

Sorry Shell; u need a better password >:->

We are anonymous and we like Empire Minecraft. To that end we hacked into the accounts of several players and made them drop rupees and other stuff during the birthday event. Don't worry Aikar: we made sure that players wouldn't be able to drop their own rupees on another player if they didn't want to, sometimes us anonymous players know how to play the game fairly.

&*(&984370424357897&*....(./
    <carrier lost>

Why did my keyboard glitch?

Oh well.. and so, because I don't really feel like it I think that I should be excluded from this event. The only thing I regret is that I couldn't announce this sooner. To all people who voted for me (at least one): thank you so very much. I really appreciate it, I love you guys for it, but I hope you can see why it would be unfair. I had to make a quick decision and I liked trying to please a whole lot of unknown players a lot more.

And lets be honest: I already won a great event award earlier: the GSA. And I know that from mind because it still amazes me to this end.

So with all due respect, as much as I honestly wanted to compete, I cannot at this time.

BUT.... I will so much be back to compete next time ;)

EMC; I love you guys!
  18. I just sent in 2 very good nominations! Hope everyone gets a fair chance :D
  19. Do we nominate any player on the server? or are there rules to who we vote for?
  20. Any player. There are 2 nominations on the page, so you can nominate 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.