Empire Brothers TV | Coming to EMC in 2016 |

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by iiCory, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Looks cool :)
  2. Thanks for 20 subs before our first video is even out! (Not counting the teaser)
    Kytula likes this.
  3. New video uploaded!

Support #TeamRed by liking the video and subscribing to our channel!
  4. Would you still have space for a new member? I would love to join...
  5. Love the UHC trailer ^^

video suggestion #3 maybe a before, during, and post UHC video?
  6. Suggestion #2:

Get an alt, you have no rupees and you try to get to 1 million rupees.

Series name: Road to glory EMC edition.
  7. Already a suggestion, but I like the name. Actually, I love the name.

Maybe :p
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  8. First Sunday Voice Log!

9. Suggestions or funny type videos would be to do: "best way to use xxx promo" in this series you would use it in silly, awkward and not common ways

would also be kinda cool if you ask some people to know how they use it
    607 and Kytula like this.
  10. I really liked the "voice log" but I had a hard time hearing you over the music..

Suggestion #4 Maybe spend a "day" on each smp, highlight some of the builds that they are known for. "Interview" the players and mods that live there? So when people are like, "Which SMP should my 2nd residence be on?" the videos can be a short overview of what to expect.
    Gawadrolt and ChickenDice like this.
  11. Hm... something I'd like is approaching semi-random people in chat, helping them out, giving them something, whatever, and recording their reactions. Of course, permission would have to be asked before uploading.
    I think it'd be fun to see how different people react to strangers coming up to them and helping them.

Also: I did actually subscribe, I don't want to miss how this turns out ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  12. Suggestion #5

I would love to see a video or videos of Momentus being fought on each difficulty level. (The highest I've ever done is 7 or 8 :p )We can see the equipment needed to take him on, and the tactics used to bring him down.
    EmpireBrothers and 607 like this.
  13. Black Ops 3 gameplay coming out this weekend.
    Maybe during one of your videos there can be a hidden item of your choosing that the first player who pm's you with where, and at what time they saw in the video, they get a prize?
    607 likes this.
  15. Video schedule added.
    Kytula likes this.
  16. Awesome! Good to see more youtubers developing for the empire. :)
  17. It would be cool to see some modded series like hexxit or galacticraft
    607 likes this.