Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Based on the inability to determine which effect it is, unless you happen to remember the flower (not easily verifiable at a glance) I would say that the suspicious stew falls under the Blind Box/Bonus Chest rules and is therefore not allowed.
    607, TheFryedmans and wafflecoffee like this.
  2. Is there any idea on what category nethrite ingots, scrap, and ancient debris might fall under?
  3. I'd say, it would go under vanila items.
    1 . Yea i get its super rare, but it wouldn't make sense to auction a stack of nethrite, just like Diamond are vanilla.

2. You can still auction armour sets in any Quantity.

3. Everything in rare Vanila items is really hard to get 9 stacks quantity, and yet you don't see many auctions that are for example
    1 Elytra
    3 beacons
    +plus some people have crazy beacon farms ;)

4. i think it could be fair to have Ingots as an rare vanilla item and have scraps and Ancient debris as a common vanilla item .

correct me if im wrong, This is just what i would do :)
  4. I really don't see the sense in comparing it to diamond. It is much rarer than diamond. And you might not necessarily want to sell the armour, I was planning on just selling the ingots so people could upgrade items of their choice.
  5. Its up to Krysyy, Maybe at start it would be rare vanila, then maybe staff could move to Common vanilla items
  6. I’ve seen a few threads auctioning supporter vouchers. To be quite frank, having them listed under EMC custom items as ‘not included’ is easy to miss. I think there should be one of those red boxes explicitly stating that supporter vouchers, derelict protection vouchers etc cannot be auctioned.
  7. Okay. I'll add.
    TomvanWijnen, Bunjimon348 and cTJx like this.
  8. I have a question, are parrot eggs rare enough a vanilla item (since they can't be breed) to be auctioned as less than mine stacks?
    Kryarias likes this.
  9. The Parrot eggs are auction-able in stacks of 1. That's 64 eggs makes one stack.
    StonksIAm likes this.
  10. I like to follow the rules and because my auction was closed it was brought to my attention that a conduit is not listed as a rare item. Being finite in the world i think that it may deserve to be on that list so it can be auctioned off. Upon research by a few of the people who were online we believe that this thread just had not been updated since the 1.13-1.15 update and it may have just been overlooked.
    -Thanks-
    607 and Kryarias like this.
  11. Please list the following for each item you'd like considered and we can look at:
    • Item Name?
    • How rare are is the item? Specifics appreciated such as if you are actively looking, how long it takes to find a stack?
    • Does it stack? If so, in what amount?
    • Anything specific to the item you'd like considered for rarity?
  12. Item Name: Conduit (also possibly heart of the sea)
    Ive never even seen veteran players with more than 4 let alone a stack
    I'm not sure if it stacks I've never had more than one at a time.
    It is a finite item, un-farmable, obtained only crafting other hard to get materials

Thanks for your time!
    607 likes this.
  13. Approved and added.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  14. Yes, it can be stacked up to 64, according to the Minecraft Wiki.
  15. no longer obtainable MC items are auctionable, or only sellable? For example Silk touch shears, or No not tag fireworks
  16. nbt tag* (doesn't say duration as in the creative inventory)
  17. Is it okay to have multiple accounts host different auctions, even if they're all owned by the same person?
    607 likes this.
  18. Yes. It's on a per-account basis.
  19. Would Pigstep fall under standard vanilla item, requiring 9 to auction, or rare vanilla item, allowing the disc to be auctioned off in any quantity?
    BlackKnightess and 607 like this.
  20. I'd also like to pose this question in the cases of Ancient Debris, Netherite Scrap, Netherite Ingot, and Block of Netherite. Considering the amount of time that it takes to even get a small quantity, these items should be added to the Rare Vanilla Items list.