Empire 1.6/Horse Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Yeah, but a horse with no name at all would be much cooler :p
    darkvilla and penfoldex like this.
  2. Why is it that when i breed my fastest horses, they turn out slower? WHY???
  3. The stats are somewhat random. The formula for any stat is:
    (parent 1's stat + parent 2's stat + random amount)/3
    The child will only have a greater stat than the parents if the random amount is greater than that of the parents.
    Therefore, the higher your parents' stats, the longer it will take to get a child whose stats are greater than the parents'.
  4. Wow... Think I missed something while on one-week holiday? Too bad, I wanted the special items:(
  5. Neigh neigh.... Where are you Mr. Neigh Neigh?!?!?!
    jplafor1 likes this.
  6. :( By the time my computer gets fixed (By me) Ill be back in school :(
  7. That moment when you come back from camp and empire has updated! woot woot!
  8. IM soooo happy about this update it makes emc more interesting
    M4nic_M1ner and jacob5089 like this.
  9. well I guess my horse is gone for ever, it went through a fountain, and it said it would respawn, but never did
  10. I have 130+ horse. I am addicted to horses now. Thanks aikar.
  11. Yay for the update, but I'm super bummed because I missed the promotion. I was at a summer camp :(:(:(
    trent948 likes this.
  12. Are - all - the majority of the bugs gone yet? Haven't seen anything about them recently..
  13. Aside from a few miscellaneous cases of horses going missing, there never really has been too many bugs. You should be good to go :)
    trent948 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. horse command doesnt work for me its just me or the server im not sure but my ALT cant ride my horses so i can breed them i have ton of horses and if you can straiten this out. its probably just me but please try to fix.
  15. Send a message to the bug team with a clear explanation of your issue and we'll try and see what's up. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. is there a way to get the /promo thing because i was on facantion, if there is a way please tell me, if there is none also tell me.
  17. Unfortunately there isn't anymore, sorry. The promo expired.
  18. cool
    lol dat pic
  19. ok, sad but i get why the promo is over. its just unfortunent that i was on vacantiopn ):
    well thanks for reacting to my post.