Empire 1.6/Horse Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 26, 2013.

1. 102nd? :cool:
  2. Oh no, here comes the spam :eek: Try and keep the spam to a minimum guys. :)
    jkjkjk182, PenguinDJ and 5chris100 like this.
  3. That's why I stopped :D

4. You get a horse.
    You get a horse.
    Everybody gets a horse!!!

Happy birthday EMC and thanks for the epic update and promo gifts.
  5. I'm still confused about horse stats. I don't understand how it works. If someone could explain, that would be awesome. This update seems like it could be a lot of fun :D
  6. Basically your horse will keep the same look etc. when eggified.

Also, next time, please don't quote the whole post.
  7. I think Max said she would claim one for you. :)
  8. She is in real life right now. If you show good qualities (patience), then you are likely to be seen as a player wanted on the Empire.
  9. I feel like I'm choosing my first pokemon
  10. Boxxy :D
    5chris100 likes this.
  11. *breeds saltar and valens*
    I only have one word to describe this.
    EPIC!
  12. So cool! Great job!
  13. It's better this way b/c it shows stats and names, and it saves the horses
  14. With the Horse Update(1.6.2) And the anniversary of empires 2 years mark we have more exiting news on SMP2
    Me ( CURLER22 ) And JETSTAR100 have finally released 4418 Potion Shop! We are proudly running it on are own.
    Please come and visit anytime. WE ARE STILL DOING RENOVATIONS AND CONSTRUCTION. We do not have the chest and signs up yet ether its only over the counter. WE STRONGLY ADVISE DON`T DRINK AND RIDE YOUR HORSE.

-CURLER22 ft. JETSTAR100
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  15. Why? Splash potions work so well on your horse. Speed pots = so fast chunks have trouble loading you go so fast:cool:
  16. Not sure if this has been asked yet or not, but will /shop carry the new update items? Notably name tags and horse armor?