Empire 1.6/Horse Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 26, 2013.

1. I believe that you're forced to take off all accessories before egging the horse. If you're adding it to your stables they shouldn't need to be removed though. :)
  2. Quite possibly the most perfect, unbuggy update of the year :rolleyes::p

3. I cant place my horse on my own res </3
  4. I cant eggify my horse when I'm not on my res. And its telling me that i cant eggify it when im on my res because i havent emptied my horse's inventory... I never put anything in my horse.
  5. Give yourself build perms and it'll work fine. To eggify, right click on your horse with the left shift key down to remove the saddle. Then you will be able to eggify it.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. LMAO, ive been playing for at least 5 min each day for a pretty long time now, and the 1 day i dont have time to log on, emc goes and adds horses! XD
  7. Yeah, apparently that little bug is back. I had the same situation when I claimed my Husband's, sister's and cousin's stuff for them since they couldn't log in.

Other than that \o3o/ Yay update!
  8. I rode my horse and it got into water so i waited for it to go back to my res and when i got there after it left the water it wasnt at my res!!
  9. :D Me Gusta! :cool:

:) ;) :p Happy 2 year Anniversary! :confused: :eek: :cool:
  10. Finnaly, and I have a question
  11. any1 know ere maxarias is?
  12. Is it possible to rename the promotion horses?
  13. Yes.
  14. Nice, I'm gonna name mine 'International Annihilator' :cool:
    5chris100 and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. i want that cool stuff :( why did i have to spen all my money on the 4th of july fireworks...
  16. Uh, use the /promo command and get it all for free.
  17. i wanted more
  18. I have an square (total of 4) resses, but they're not all on this account. Can i keep my horse on one of the other resses, without it despawning or something like that?
  19. Yes. Horses don't despawn, as they're utility mobs (passive mobs but can help the player) and not hostile/neutral. :)
    EDIT: 100th :D