Emm what will happen when frontier (wild) runs out of room

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheFryedmans, Aug 4, 2018.

1. What will happen when the frontier (wild) runs out of room (Land) is it becomming harder to establish an outpost?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I don't see this happening -the running out of room- before the end of times...
  3. Don’t see why this is concerning we’re prob like 100 years away from that
  4. So to explain the frontier size:

About a year ago, before the last Frontier expansion the Frontier world was only about 500k x 500k blocks (I think, somebody correct me if my numbers are off).

The last Frontier expansion added the nw, ne, sw, and se Frontier outposts, each at the +/-1mill, +/-1mill marks, and expanded the Frontier border to 2.5 mill x 2.5 mill blocks (again, correct me if wrong but pretty sure that's the new size).

Now, that space will most likely never get filled or need more space. However, there are plans to expand the Frontier at least 2 more times. The first expansion will be, if I remember correctly, to 25 million blocks with new outposts at the +/- 10mill, +/- 10mill coords. Then the next expansion will be even farther out (past 100mill, I believe).

So you can relax knowing that EMC will never run out of space in the Frontier :)
  5. Clearly we just need to step up our land claiming game :p
    ShelLuser and JDHallows like this.
  6. This is literally impossible, swipe up a bit on the live map even at the north outpost and you will see just black spots, to the point where it is only black.
  7. not going to happen m8
  8. The /wild border currently is at +/- 1.5mil meaning a 3 mil x 3 mil area =P

And vanilla set worlds up to 30 mil blocks(default world border). (worlds begin to be buggy there)
    JDHallows likes this.
  9. I just wondered what would happen so it would be expanded ok
  10. Also dose and one know how to get an audio file on this place I want to show off my bad song I made
  11. You can't embed audio files on the forums, except if it is in a video format. You have to upload it to youtube or vimeo and you can insert the link on the 'media' button over here:
    Note that this can only be done on the desktop version of the forums, not on mobile.

If your audio is in audio format, I suggest to upload it somewhere on a sharing service (just google ''share audio'') and then post the link in your post :)

I hope this helped!
    Tuqueque and TomvanWijnen like this.