Emerald City is now recruiting new members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Philter23, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Hello Everyone!

Philter23 here, and I have some very exciting news for you all! For years now, my team and I have been working on an outpost int he wild that has turned into something truly amazing, and we are now ready for the next batch of new members! The name of the outpost is Emerald City, and let me tell you, it has a LOT to offer. Complete with various farms, plots for you to own land, and even a massive "free build" area for you to build as you please, Emerald City is not your average settlement. Not convinced? have a look at some of the screenshots I've provided below, just to get an idea.

Our team of around 10 very active members, have meticulously designed the base so that it is very easy to navigate, and storage is very clearly marked and easily accessible. We are a group of mature individuals, committed to working together towards a common goal. We are very friendly and always willing to help each other out.

We are looking for mature adults willing to help us expand. So please, no kids! If you are interested, start up a private conversation with me here on the EMC website, and I will happily send you an application. Upon reviewing the application, we will then follow up with you!