EMC's Minimum Wage?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeWolffpack, Apr 19, 2019.

?

What would you htink the minimum wage would be?

>100r per Hour 0 vote(s) 0.0%
100-900r per Hour 7 vote(s) 50.0%
1,000r per Hour 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2,000r per Hour 1 vote(s) 7.1%
3,000r+ per Hour 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. So the title says it all but if EMC had a minimum wage, what would it be? How often would it change? And if we had minimum wage would players also have labor unions? Food for thought. I'm not really looking for a serious answer but feel free to discuss! :p

Well I had an oopsie, misspelled think in my poll
  2. $600.00 per 30 minutes worked.
    Ariesis and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  3. I would say it depends of what type of work. for example I would pay a player more to go mining for me then pay a player to sort out my chests. I would also say (for me anyways) 10k+ starting off
    Ariesis likes this.
  4. I don't know but I'd love to start a Miner's Union.
  5. For me, that would be the exact opposite. Sorting is a lot more tedious than mining. Especially when the chests look like mine (actual photo!):

There's also a trust factor: skimming of the top of a mining operation is a lot less costly than skimming off the top of a sorting operation.
  6. When I'm working for rupees I target 50k-80k per hour. Less is ok sometimes, but it's an inefficient use of time for me.
    Ariesis and 607 like this.
  7. I see people work for less than 1k all the time. I don't chase rupees but I find that if I am raiding end cities I am coming out around 20-30k an hour unless it is one of those times I find like 5 end cities with no ships... and that happens. mining I probably net around 15-20k an hour, always using haste and speed beacons. How much people make doing anything fluctuates due to many different variables in the process of liquidating and acquiring resources. Even afking at a farm will fluctuate with what you make.
    HazardousCode, 607 and Ariesis like this.