EMC's Last Days | Episode 1 | Recruiting

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Jul 12, 2013.

1. After some months of inactivity I finally started working again on the project. Due to some recent events we've had to redo the character rosters and we need to see who will volunteer to be in it.

If you don't know what EMC's Last Days is well it's the Empire's Last Days due to [CLASSIFIED] and will the Empire be saved? Or will everyone not survive? You'll have to see to find out.

What you can do to help is just fill out this form:

IGN:
    Could you voice act for yourself?:

Are you a Brony:
    Are you in the NR:
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin:
    What would you say you are:
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1)
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again):
    Do you like to die ironically:
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces.
    NINJATTILA and matthew12hydro like this.
  2. IGN: matthew12hydro
    Could you voice act for yourself: Yeah
    Are you a Brony: No
    Are you in the NR: Yes
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Yes
    We Pyrotechnics prefer to be called Pyromaniacs, oh and a leader.
    Do you like to die: NO! I lose all mai precious things.
    Do you like to die ironically: ^ (Even though it's still funny to see)
  3. IGN: DaJaKoe
    Could you voice act for yourself?: Possibly.
    Are you a Brony: Semi.
    Are you in the NR: No.
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: I follow every mod.
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1): Depends on the situation. In some, I'm like freaking Gandalf, who holds knowledge and powers beyond peoples imaginations. In others, I will be that guy asking how to do something that is usually commonly known.
    Do you like to die: I try to avoid it.
    Do you like to die ironically: Depends.
  4. IGN:NINJATTILA
    Could you voice act for yourself?:Yes I could
    Are you a Brony:Yep I Pinkie Promise
    Are you in the NR:I guess
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin:I follow him on the site I guess, don't really think I stalk him.
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1)Ninja :D Joking aside I think I am a scout or Follower (Only when it's the right thing)
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again):I don't mind
    Do you like to die ironically: Yep
  5. IGN: TheMiniKins
    Could you voice act for yourself?: Sure
    Are you in the NR: No
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Yus
    What would you say you are: A Pyrotechnic, warrior
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1)
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): No :(
    Do you like to die ironically: Maybehh...
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces. Sniper/engineer I'd say, but I could cover pretty much anything that I was needed to cover. :D
  6. Also could I suggest a section where you ask for "Games other than Minecraft" Where you could break the 4th wall numerous times :p
    So for Example
    IGN:NINJATTILA
    Could you voice act for yourself?:Yes I could
    Are you a Brony:Yep I Pinkie Promise
    Are you in the NR:I guess
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin:I follow him on the site I guess, don't really think I stalk him.
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1)Ninja :D Joking aside I think I am a scout or Follower (Only when it's the right thing)
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again):I don't mind
    Do you like to die ironically: Yep
    Do you like any games other than Minecraft: Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.
  7. Could you voice act for yourself?:depends, although, I think it would be funny if a different person voice acted me every time if I couldn't do it for myself
    Are you a Brony: nope
    Are you in the NR:nope
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: hes cool, so yea
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): meh
    Do you like to die ironically: yea, that's the best kind of death
  8. IGN: goofballbroker
    Could you voice act for yourself?: Sure
    Are you a Brony: No....?
    Are you in the NR: No....?
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin:
    What would you say you are: Leader, pyro
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): HECK YEAH!
    Do you like to die ironically: HECK YEAH!
  9. Bump, After a break from this I need to start working on it. We need more people.

Thanks to all those that have volunteered so far.
  10. IGN: porphos
    Could you voice act for yourself?: yes

Are you a Brony: no
    Are you in the NR: no
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: yes
    What would you say you are: leader, scout, pyrotechnic (trust me i can burn down anything flammable)
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): i prefer to die in a huge explosion of falll damage
    Do you like to die ironically: yes like in an explosion i survive but die of fall damage
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces. engineer/sniper (i can shoot 150 blocks and more)
  11. Those were his answers, if anyone had some trouble understanding it
  12. thx im really messy in my handwriting and my organizing
  13. No problem, It was Just a little bit unclear
  14. IGN: penfoldex
    Could you voice act for yourself?: Maybe.

Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Yeah, sure.
    What would you say you are: Scout/I could lead a squad, maybe…
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): No
    Do you like to die ironically: Most of the time, no.
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces. Rifleman, I guess.
  15. Bump, is this still going on?
  16. IGN: fluffinator09
    Could you voice act for yourself?:Yep

Are you a Brony: Nope
    Are you in the NR: Nope
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Not technically
    Leader, Scout
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): Preferably not
    Do you like to die ironically:
    In a war, would you most likely be: Engineer, Recon, Special Forces, Strategist.
  17. IGN:
    Could you voice act for yourself?: if needed, yes.

Are you a Brony: definitely NOT.
    Are you in the NR: no..
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: yes. :D
    What would you say you are: Scout/Leader.

Do you like to die die: not really..
    Do you like to die ironically: YES.
    In a war, would you most likely be: Sniper/recon
  18. IGN: brickstrike
    Could you voice act for yourself?: yes

Are you a Brony: I like the content they make, but, I am not a full on brony.
    Are you in the NR: I was.
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Yes
    A Warrior, Scout, Pyrotechnic, Noob, Follower, Leader. (You can choose more than 1) Pyrotechnic, follower, scout, and leader >.>
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): Well, it depends on the situation.
    Do you like to die ironically: Same answer as above.
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces. Engineer.
  19. IGN: TheEpic5
    Could you voice act for yourself?: No

Are you a Brony: NO!
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: Yeah
    What would you say you are: Leader and Scout.
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again): Drown. Slimes can't swim.
    Do you like to die ironically: Yes.
    In a war, would you most likely be: A medic, engineer, scout (Sniper, recon), officer, Machine gunners, riflemen, special forces: Medic.
  20. IGN:
    Could you voice act for yourself?:No.Sorry.

Are you a Brony: Exact opposite.But no.
    Are you in the NR: It's not here anymore.But I was.
    Are you a follower of JackBiggin: JuckBiggin? Yes.
    What would you say you are: Follower
    Do you like to die die (Like once you die you're never to be seen again):Nah. I don't play hardcore.
    Do you like to die ironically: Yes. :D
    In a war, would you most likely be: Mediccc!