EMC Winter Games (Event)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Epic!
  2. I'll be there! :D
  3. Aww yeah Jeffis in the mix now!!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. We have a total of 10 participants with 2 who might, bringing that to 4 teams as of right now, Im starting to see this becoming one of the biggest events I've hosted! Not to mention other people have 21 more days to enter. I'm so excited
  5. Thanks
  6. One more day until December so I'm starting to get into the Winter spirit and I found a great team randomizer! Things are beginning to look great for this event so far. Just 19 more days until registration for everyone I'm so excited
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  7. This looks like so much fun! Let me see if I'll be able to make it :p

Question: What happens if there aren't enough players?

Edit: It looks like I'm free! I am super excited, I hope I will be able to be on the build team!

Another question: What happens if a member on your team ends up not being able to come? Will your team be eliminated on that person's game?

This looks like a very fun and original event! I'm glad I can make it! :D
  8. Yesss! Thanks Jewel
  9. Thanks you so much for registering, here is the answer to your questions by the way :)

1. There already is enough players since I needed at least 6 to give this event the O.K. Now that I have much more players that means more competition and more opportunities for other players to win.

2. After the December 18th entry time ends, I will use a randomizer that selects the teams, I will then privately message your team and ask for a confirmation notice from all of your. If, by chance, someone cant make it due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll either find people currently online and ask them to join your team to perform that players task, or have a group of players on the ready if a replacement is needed.

These we some good questions and if you have anymore feel free to ask:)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. Yea, I thought I might ask, I'm not too good at staying with schedule :p

BTW, I like your profile pic! It's cute! :D
  11. Thanks!
  12. I am in, probably
  13. Nice, no need to worry if you can't! I'll be sending a PM soon enough to everyone about their participation if they are in for real or not. Thanks again for joining!
  14. I really cant wait for the actual event! Ive got a reminder on my phone and everything! :p
  15. E
    Epic! Can't wait to see you there!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  16. EEE
  17. The typos VILLAGER