EMC Wiki Needs You!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me likey that idea.
  2. Is there any kind of maintenance or downtime going on?
    I logged in 20 mins before but now i can't even refresh :(

EDIT: Ok, got in. Please check with your host to see if there is any kind of troubles going on :p
  3. Yeah, small technical hitch. It's sorted now (I think). Luckily, if this happens again (and CloudFlare decides to work) then the page will still be accessible.
    copherfield likes this.
  4. Is there a way to find out who is staff in emc without checking every member? i want to make a wiki page because I still don't know who is who and it will definitely help people.
  5. "
    Website currently unavailable

The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.
    If you are the site owner, here is a help resource to help resolve the issue."

:(
  6. http://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/
  7. Maybe Jack should convince Justinguy or Icecreamcow to help. I mean it is a service to their business after all. Just a little technical know-how or a better host. I certainly will be willing to donate five bucks monthly to keep it running.
  8. i Cannot Get On
  9. You should try to convince Justin to give you the wiki.empire.us domain.
    And also, find a better host, maybe one that it's wiki dedicated, most hosts don't give as much support as needed.
    http://www.wikidot.com/plans <--- 50bucks/year it seems legit based on the benefits and price.
  10. Um, dont make it dark! you can see nothing, hard to understand ETC.!
  11. IT's a copy of the EMC layout, they still need a bunch of design but it's ok :p
  12. lol :p
  13. I know the hosting is crap atm, but I'll try and sort something better out. I'm pretty much out of cash though so would anyone hate me if I added a donate button? You guys deserve better.

I know the theme isn't amazing but I've never edited CSS before so I'm still working on it.
  14. Send me the css via pm and ill help you with a concept or something, i'm shure i can help someway :)
    *cough*check mcdeltateam.com *cough*
    JackBiggin likes this.
  15. I can donate the $50 to get that account started if you would like to go that way.
  16. The wild spawn area is 252 x 252, i counted it
  17. There is some dedication, or boredom. Either way keep it up.
  18. Or he did /res info in the spawn area and did some simple maths. :p
  19. That's a very nice offer! :D I'm going to check around to find the best price and performance before I start accepting donations though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.