EMC Update: Derelict Unclaims

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 2, 2013.

1. i think the fee is good, otherwise people could just go around with an open res slot and clear every derelict for no reason, remember folks some derelicts come back hence the reason autounclaim is random
    if you walk as far as you possibly can and bow then while bowed type / it should save your forward axis prior to the command (thats how ive been doing it anyways)
    PenguinDJ, battmeghs, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  2. All these city dwellers, alwaze weurried 'bout haw mutch eet's gorna cost em - pah!:p
  3. That's spelled A-I-K-A-R
  4. why would they have to wait 35 days?
  5. 3qqb41.jpg
    boozle628, mba2012, kryp2nt and 10 others like this.
  6. Just out of curiosity, is the Empire Guide being updated as all these new features are implemented?
  7. We have the new Guide written but we're just waiting for some other stuff now until it's ready to be updated. :)
    mba2012 and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. The guide has been in the process of being updated for a while. Unfortunately Aikar keeps making updates that make the almost completed new guide needing to be updated. Aikar ruining the economy, the wild, town and now the new guide.
  9. Here bigdavie, have my like haha
    Bigdavie likes this.
  10. I wish it didn't take up a res slot...because I can only have 2 residences...
  11. can anyone do this to my res's i cant log in often
  12. That's kinda the idea. They don't want people just running around 'cleaning up' the server. That's not our job, and it's kinda spiteful.
    You only need to log in once every 15 days to avoid dereliction. If you need longer, talk to staff.
  13. As long as you remain a supporter (like you are) or maintain your log in at least every 14 days...you should be fine
  14. Can a ex-supporter with 4 res ask for derelict protection on all 4 or just 1? I think its 1 but just making sure.

Also will iron supporter be able to protect a ex-diamond supporter all 4 res?
  15. I was wondering if we should create a new tutorial. Or at least update the old one. :)
    Kaizimir and AlexChance like this.
  16. The derelict protection will protect ALL residences owned by that account.
  17. I love updates! :)
    jrm531 likes this.
  18. You cleaned up the /res info
    I LUV U SO MUCH :D
    PenguinDJ and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  19. i agree random peoson
  20. FYI - We will be modifying it so new players will be able to use the feature for free, good thoughts there :)