EMC Turkey Trot 2019

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Turkey Trot Time!

Get prepared to travel thousands of blocks in an ultimate turkey trot, Minecraft style!

Gather your gear and meet at smp5 town spawn to register and receive instructions with coordinates you will need to travel to. Then, be the first to visit all coordinates listed and get to the finish line in order to win.

See you on smp5 town spawn at 4 pm!
  2. What do you mean by 'register' do we just wait until 4pm and someone will give us instructions?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. It's the starting point. You'll need to be there to get coords.
  4. Oh thanks! :D
  5. On my way :)
  6. Thank you to everyone who hosted this. I tried to join in but sadly the lag overtook me and I ended up dying from falling out of the world twice. I hope others had a much better experience (it sounds like they did so yay to that! :D ).

I thought this was a great, really creative idea! =D

EDIT: This is not a "salty" post. Sorry someone thought it sounded like that haha. I am genuinely glad this event was hosted.
  7. Thank you for hosting! It was fun despite dying once and getting lost the rest of the time.
  8. Dang, I missed it :( hope everyone had fun though!
  9. Thanks for hosting Rainbowchin! :D (We should make this an event but call it something else or we could leave the name and do it sometimes) Just a thought! :)
  10. Just curious what were the prizes
  11. 1st place got 100k rupees and another copy of the thanksgiving promo

2nd-4th got lesser prizes.
  12. Oh what’s the promo?
  13. Turkey Trotter Boots