EMC Survey Results 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Very nice results indeed, and a big compliment for staff and the community. Congrats!

But what is the total number of surveys included in the analysis? Exclusion criteria?
    RooYoshMine7337 and 607 like this.
  2. Interesting. Thanks for posting Krysyy! ;)
    RooYoshMine7337 likes this.
  3. Confirmation in numbers of the experience I enjoy daily. Good friends, good community, good times - I love it here. Staff, you folks rock!!! :cool:
    Zion_Moyer and Abele like this.
  4. Nice stats! Great work everyone in 2015. Now some improvments to the rest of 2016 :)
  5. What was the total amount of entries?

And cool!!!
  6. and i say HEYEAYEAYEAYEA
    lottie1664 likes this.
  7. with ur picture, im just gonna say, please dont advertise ur res on the forums
  8. So sad how less my age play :p
  9. Aw, I forgot to enter :/
    Anyway, I'd like to know the total number of entries, too!
  10. Everything is amazing with the stats but the thing that really stands out to me is the age groups. I love how it shows that emc isn't just for younger kids, but for everyone to love and enjoy!
  11. Thanks Krysyy, what was the percentage of players that took the survey?
    Just curious :D
  12. < 0.003 %
  13. A brief explanation: The "Don't advertise" rule only applies to other servers. :p
    Dufne, MrsWishes, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  14. LunaRuth, thank you for you concern but I think you may be misunderstanding a rule on advertising. It's perfectly alright for one to advertise their shop or res in their signature. It's a fun and easy way to get creative and let people know about what you have to offer or just to show off. :D
  15. Not all questions were required, but we had just over 600 entries for each question it seems.
    Staff were excluded from grading, though I still read their entries to know things from their point of view as well. It wouldn't be fair if I let them officially grade themselves though =P
    Banned players, inappropriate submissions from trolls, and alternate accounts were disqualified.
    luckycordel and Kaizimir like this.
  16. The events rounded of what my prediction as well as what I wanted :p
  17. More than 600 is a pretty impressive number and should give some significant results. Very nice and thanks for sharing :)
    RooYoshMine7337 and HannahEB like this.
  18. I say that the rankings aren't that bad :D
  19. I expected much more <13 tbh.. I suppose those on the forums does not include as many younger ones as they aren't quite suited for the forums yet.
    tuqueque, YaniiMarie and 607 like this.