EMC STAFF / OWNER LOOK HERE I HAVE A BUG / PROBLEM =HELP=

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IIKnightII, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Hey i have a problem with my lottery system on my plot, When the blocks get dropped they come together in stacks, can you fix this?
    Owner of the Empire minecraft, i put the video on youtube because i had no other way of getting it too you... so please staff members who see this send this to the head developers/owner so they can see this and see if its possible to fix this, i know it is! Thank you everyone!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyfWoYC6Ap8&feature=youtu.be

The blocks get into stacks from to far or close from each other! PLEASE FIX ASAP <3
  2. That is intentional. As I understand it, it is done to reduce load on the server and clients. While you are mining, for example, a stack of cobble would be represented by one entity rather than 64.
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Pretty much what Pab said. It's intentional to reduce server and client lag.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. So chances are they won't fix it :( I wasted like 2 hours trying to make that
  5. yes unfortunately, sorry man. you might look into other ways. this one i believe is a 1:5 chance of winning if you would like to use it
  6. Bug or not, next time if you think you have a bug please pm aikar: Here

You don't want a bug getting leaked out :)
    Pab10S, PenguinDJ, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  7. Just space the items out by 5 blocks, and they won't group.
  8. also lotteries are illegal per emc rules.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. WCG_Elite and Pab10S like this.
  10. DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  11. I prefer to view these sorts of things as learning experiences. Consider your work an experiment. Now that you understand what is happening you can work around it or even find a way to use it to your advantage.
    jkjkjk182 and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. Its a Spigot optimisation thing. Grouping items together is less laggy than single items.
  13. Alright thanks guys :( Ill try and make the slot machine wider
    Pab10S likes this.
  14. That will likely fix your problem. :D good luck
  15. thanks :)