EMC Spotlight: Pilot - Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TonicThunder, Feb 20, 2012.

1. The Spotlight is not a contest, but the Top 10 will be, for the Community will vote on who they liked the most out of the 30 being presented.
  2. This is what I've been saying. Somebody asked before where the difference is btw this and landscaping but he deleted this post
  3. That won't Be Necessary. I'm sure i'll get some good shots. :)
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  4. I was going to film the residences this weekend, but there were quite a few technical difficulties with my recording software acting up with Minecraft. I am looking into this problem and as soon as I can, I will be filming the residences. This project may be delayed a bit until I get this worked out.
    :)
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  5. For the record I have constructed the Black Gates and Mt. Doom almost in their entirety... sorry its not just Sauron's Tower anymore, its all of Mordor :p
  6. Sorry? That's awesome! :D
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  7. There's just a bit... no a lot more to cover now :p and just to reiterate, there is minimal work to be done on both but they are getting along pretty well
  8. Alrighty, Sounds good. You should have enough time.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  9. Might be too late, but i was in mid construction before. I finished my epic shop on smp2.

Its res 3456. If u want a burds eye view of it goto 3546 and look accross the street. Might be epic enough to add to ur list ;p
  10. When are you vidding? just wondering
  11. :)
  12. sooo :confused: any specific date?
  13. If he had a specific date he wouldn't have said
    just let him do his thing he'll do it when he gets the chance :p
  14. When you film Tallrascha's Res on SMP2, don't forget to look across the street at mine XD
  15. Just Finished Hotel Klas on my res. Let me know when you will be taping so i can open up all the floors.
  16. It's best just to leave them open this weekend. I can't really designate a specific time with the type of schedule I currently have. :)
  17. kk it'll be open
  18. The recording phase is finally over, and now I am exhausted. :cool:

To my surprise, all of the recorded files added up to an increasingly large amount of about 55 GB. The editing part will take quite a bit of time, so I still cannot set a date as to when this project will be complete. For now, just know that I have completed the filming for all of the residences.

I am aiming to get the editing done by the end of next weekend.

Also, due to so many technical problems, quite a few of the clips came out choppy. I will try my best to make this video come out nicely. In the mean time, I had a nice time traveling through the creative residences that you all had.

:D
  19. Why I no be one this? :(
  20. well done my friend :) enjoy the editing :p which software you using to edit?
    nick5013 and TonicThunder like this.