EMC smp9 history

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Curious if anyone remembers this. This was probably 3 years or so ago on SMP9. There was a player who had an even number res (like 19000 or something along those lines) and had a shop on the res. It was an open shop, meaning it wasn't in a building. It was the most successful shop on SMP9 by far, he always had diamonds and the ores in stock when no one else could. He also had a public melon farm and some other stuff on the res.

I'm curious what the guys player name was if anyone can remember.

He also got upset with some change Aikar made at the time and put up a bunch of signs on his res explaining why he was leaving the server and then he never came back.

It's been bothering me for a while that I can't remember the guys name so looking for some assistance.
    ILTG, SabreEdge, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  2. One who lovedd tofu?
    Or melon blocks?
    Can't remeber which
  3. If you're thinking that was their username, nope that isn't it.
  4. This is what i was meaning by the tofu/melon blocks

Edit : Nick5013
    ILTG likes this.
  5. I heard about that shop. Never been there but ask Roslyn he knows too much.
  6. You can always use emc shop keeper to help find out.
  7. That's auctually a pretty good idea ^-^ <3

Found 19000 and seems to he owned by allengero
  8. It definitely wasn't allengero. I also don't know for sure if it was 19000, I just know this player had an even number res like that. This was also 3+ years ago so not sure if the records go back that far.
  9. Was he not active on the forums?
  10. I don't recall, he may have been on the forums. This was in the first years of this server so not sure how much the forums were being used.
    607 likes this.
  11. Well, 3 years ago I was already quite active on these forums, and I can recall it being quite lively. I've never been active on smp9, though, so I wouldn't know who you're talking about, sorry. :/
  12. Not that site the shop keeper to help shoe who you bought from.
    607 likes this.
  13. I'm for certain that allengeros shop was there 3 years ago...
  14. I remember him from when I first joined EMC, I loved that shop! His username was Herbrin3, he had 19000 before allengero built his shop. :)
    TomvanWijnen, ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  15. Yay, thanks!

I love it. :)
    Now it's clear why I don't remember this guy, even though he was in fact on the forums: although Wayne estimated this to be about 3 years ago, Herbrin3 actually left a whole five years ago! :o

That means he left before Wayne joined, as it seems now, so it's interesting that Wayne, who joined quite a bit later than I did, does know of him. I suppose his residence has been preserved for a while, even after quitting because of the issues mentioned. :)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  16. Ahhh there we go, that's who it was. Sorry, it was five years ago, very weird to think I've been playing here that long.

He was the most active player at the time, he would always be online no matter what time I came on.
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.