EMC Public Movie

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Awww I wanted to write haha, oh well, and I understand Batman as well. Hmmmmmmm what could I do... I'm gonna go brainstorm.
  2. Mikeguy there is no need we'll figure everything out in time
  3. Sounds cool, also I can make official skins for the movie as well. Not search and save, but make, so they can be custom to whatever you guys envision.
  4. Make me a skin!
    Make it like I mean business and you don't wanna mess with me or waste my time.
    It must have the face of my current skin
  5. I'll think of a skin! Yay im in!
  6. Who asked you? I apologize for my friend's behavior. He is just jealous of me because of the fact i am much better than him :p
    Steven7485 likes this.
  7. Steven just got Served, PWNed and facepalmed at the same time! Woah!! :eek:
  8. I appreciate Creppa and Redwing's concern for my well-being, but I recommend they fix their useless empty heads before trying again. :) Just a suggestion, please excuse my bluntness.
  9. You didn't even care about my application...........
  10. This thread is in need of a BUMP! Hey earthquake are we almost ready???
    Steven7485 likes this.
  11. UserName: SparerToaster
    Email: weroll593@gmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: I love machinimas.
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I am working on an evil lair, if you need a setpiece.
  12. Earthquake02 accepte you, Toaster. This is his older brother. We are on vacation, hell talk to you when we get homeon thursday.
  13. i forgot about this i was expecting an email but haven't got one yet so i doubt it's ready to start filming yet
  14. No wonder this movie has no progress? :/
    kevdudeman and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  15. UserName:killerbyte12
    Email:killerbyte12@hotmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It:Evil guy/bad guy
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going:really? cmon its me.. lol
  16. It seems I'm always bumping this... BUMP!!! Is the script almost done???
  17. If you want, you can use one of my resses. They are 1254 and 1134 on smp1. :)
  18. Kev and Earth are working out final details in the script
  19. Cool I can't wait
  20. Do you golf?