EMC Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mikeruption, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hi! I'm MIKERUPTION. I just joined EMC today after playing Minecraft (mostly in creative mode) as a loner for years. If you see me struggling, don't be afraid to lend a helping hand. I'm not averse to relying on the kindness of strangers. Hope to make your acquaintance in-game! :)

-Mike
  2. WELCOME MIKE!!! So glad to find you here in this great community. SMP1 FTW!!!
  3. Welcome to EMC :D
    mikeruption and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Ah yes welcome to EMC, may you enjoy your stay.
  5. Beware of smp8 ;)
  6. Welcome to EMC :) If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!
  7. Grats! You just found the best server there is :) Welcome to emc! If you need anything please let me know! (in game or my inbox)
  8. Welcome to EMC Mike!! Hope you enjoy!! Hopefully I'll see you around! ;)
    Equinox_Boss and mikeruption like this.
  9. Welcome, mike! Nice to meet you and happy you're finally joining the Empire! If you have questions most people in-game and on the forums would be happy to help. Other than that, enjoy your time and make sure to make good first impressions =)
  10. Welcome to the Empire minecraft :)
  11. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  12. Awww, how sad :(

BUT, the lonely times are over for now ;) Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy it here. Tip: one step at a time. EMC is huge feature wise, even though some would easily overlook all that because they only think about the vanilla aspect of the game. Although EMC is aimed to give us a vanilla'ish gameplay it still has tons of features to discover which can really beef up your gameplay.

If you've been doing a lot in Creative then you might like trying to get an Utopia residence sometimes. Utopia is a supporter server (ony gold & up can claim 1 residence there) but it's 4x the size of a normal residence and also allow you to fly! Maybe something to remember & explore in the future?

Hope to meet you in game sometimes and I also hope you're going to have a great time here. Be sure to ask if you got questions or problems! Either in-game (most players are more than happy to help) or using these forums :)
  13. Welcome to the forums. I remember seeing your name in-game yesterday. :)
  14. Whaaaattt...noooo xD JK JK srsly beware...bewareeee -ghost sounds-
    Welcome Mike! I hope you enjoy playing on EMC as much as I do!
  15. Welcome! =)
  16. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! <3 I'm loving it all so far. :)
    ApPl3ZZ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Welcome!
    Whts good little dude =P
  18. Welcome to EMC! :)
  19. Hi mikeruption. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)