EMC guilds.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 2, 2012.

1. *Puts on loud announcer voice) ARE YOU A SKILLED BUILDER? HOW ABOUT A SKILLED BREWER? A SKILLED CREEPER KILLER? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!! EMC GUILDS WOULD BE THE BEST THING FOR YOU!!!!!

Basically, my idea is to have EMC guilds. They would be run by the admins and mods and anyone could join. Their would be ranks that would be shown on your page, along with what guild you belong to.
    copherfield likes this.
  2. I believe that's an awesome idea, i would totally join one of them, but what about player's making their own guilds?
    Chat is simple enough to hold some *faction name here - Copherfield: message here* thingy :p

Something like Factions plugin (not exactly it since it messes up with residences i believe) where you can get your friends to be part of your clan and idk, give themselfs a tittle?

Idk, i believe it's a great idea!
  3. I like the idea's of guilds, maybe even trading between guilds because the woodcutting guild would have massive amounts of wood (since thats what they dedicate themselves too) and the brewing guild has potions they could trade some logs for potions it would be cool.

EDIT: Also brewing guild would be dependent on hunting guild for gunpowder spiders eyes and such while the hunters would need heal potions
  4. yeah i could do some trading boxes (idea by raidmax21 i believe) i think i remember the inside workings of it :)
  5. We have one in Utopia called Utopia Respawners. Its just an organized Clan!
  6. i like smp2 but i have a hard time getting in after 9pm.
  7. *bump* Maybe add actual trading mod? Not just throw on floor now you throw your end. Course we would have to have Justin okay this and code it
  8. sounds boss! ( like my sig.)
  9. XD im not trying to stop this but i only see guilds on PvP servers...
  10. This is a great idea. Not all Guilds, Clans ect have just to be related to pvp. It's a must :p
  11. Clans go tons of ways for E.X. Social, PVP, Rule Enforcers, and so on. Its up to you how you want the clans topic to be. As factions on the server, how is that suppose to work? Possibly in the Wilderness?