EMC gone a bit dull?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrsmiley99, May 15, 2012.

1. I didn't see your post before, but I'm extremely confused by what you said. I have over 800 post on the forums, and on all the time... I'm always doing stuff for the community, though a lot of it you wont exactly see in the public.

We all provide our help in different ways.
  2. True aikar , you do do things we are not aware of, and though I an bot unusually involved with wild and such, I do know you are a great moderator who not just deserves but it's a great ffit for the job.in my eyes yes he's the king if the wild because if I need help I will go to him. Copherfield true, I have always thought u r rude in a way and do troll pretty much everywhere. You have no right to say that aikar is unfit for moderator, it is in majority of EMC he is king of wild. Seriously, chill. A
  3. I dont understand, Airker is mod and he has the right to say that he is a "king" in some way. Airker is just saying he will help you, whats wrong with that?

(Sorry if i spelled your name wrong;))
  4. I know but my pint said I don't see much of you on the forums (online yes but posting not much) I do know you will be doing things I don't see I ma also slightly confused on some sentences I wrote a few weeks ago too xD
    though I have to say I have stopped reading most topics because they are covered with [Auctions] so I don't see anything what happens in those.

when I re-read what I put it sounds like (in short I would have just as well put) "I don't see much of Aikar he seams to stay in the wild all the time" but what I meant is "I haven't seen much of Aikar on the forums posting lately"
  5. heh, lately no, as I said I got a lot going on RL (With me and Max :p) but before I was very active on forums =P
  6. It really doesn't matter what titles someone uses. Lisa Lampanelli is the "Queen of Mean". In Titanic, Jack says: "I'm the king of the world!" (And look what being king got him.) I could declare myself Emperor. I even have a "throne" in my bathroom, but it carries all the weight of a square of cheap toilet paper.

Besides, don't we all feel like kings when we're in the Wild? I take Aikar's title as no more than him being playful regarding the kingdom he's built out in the Wild.
  7. Funny enough... My sig doesnt even say that, it says OF SECURITY... One of the first people in this thread said of the wild >_>
  8. Wild Colony Advocate you definitely are, Aikar.
  9. And the point of that in my sig is to state that i'm pushing for ideas and suggestions to improve the wild gameplay experience, even when justin/jeremy doesn't agree with them, I keep pushing for them anyways =P
    Hence my comment of "you won't see a lot of what I do".
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Pfffttttt
    EMC can't get dull I don't think it's physically possible :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Thanks for coming in and putting a stop to their nonsense. I got a little tired of defending you. Not that I'll hesitate to do it again :p
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  12. Guys, its a game so stop freaking out and accept that Aikar is that king of the wild/succerity in his own way. As i said before and so did Aikar is that Aikar is just trying to help and bring the best out of the wild
  13. Did I mention I'm King of the Arabian Marketplace's? Well I am now. Any other Kings in here?
    It's only a title.
    In a game.

Take a deep breath, hit yourself in the face with your keyboard and get over it, those of you that have issues with it or the people using it.

:rolleyes:
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  14. I'm the Chicken King King of Chickens....baGAWK ;)

EDIT:.. oops, I guess I should choose between:
    King of chickens
    Chicken King
    or
    King Chicken
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  15. I am the King of Secrets.
    Not to be confused with the King of Mysteries, of course. Our domains border closely in the realms of the imagination, but do not physically overlap.
  16. I'm the king of creepers that wear Russian military suits. :)
  17. m the king of alll smiles :)
  18. Emc, Dull? How is that possible
  19. Lack of punctuation much?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  20. Here come's the grammar police.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.