EMC First Survival Games

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ShadowKman, Sep 27, 2012.

1. OK i didnt do it, my friend IRL did. ill have to talk to him about it... hes crashed the server probably 5-10 times with worldedit...
    Kman122000 likes this.
  2. Lol couldn't get on.... expect rupees now.
  3. I will hopefully be recording. Everyone participating can record there FOV.
  4. O.K. also there is a /sg spectate command so you can see the players but they cant see you. Great for recoreders
  5. Also, if the contestants want to continue to play on my SG server (this arena or the others) they may.
  6. I'm looking for a good non-lag SG server without those stupid Hackers on, so I might stay. ;)
  7. I like it. Just need to get some epic arenas on it.
  8. ok :) its got 3 times the RAM dedicated it to it than an EMC server. Each EMC server has 8gb, mine has 24gb... but its not 24/7 because my parents shut off my internet at night sometimes...
  9. golfer i will record the event want edit it to go on youtube
  10. Please dont double post... you can edit them instead...
  11. Lava this isn't chat, this is the forums. You right full sentences with proper spelling and grammar.
    1998golfer likes this.
  12. When wil you be on?
  13. Sever: Smp4
    Time Zone; Eastern
    Contestant
  14. Hey i dont know if u said this but what is the IP? i just want to know and check out the server and see my performance on it
  15. The server is white listed at the moment. Everyone will get a minute to observer before we start.
  16. Can the design team please log on for a moment?
  17. what day and time are the SG games
  18. For my regular server its automated. at spawn u just click the sign to join and others do the same then u do /sg vote and the game starts. after it ends the arena automatically regenerates :)