EMC DT mob concepts

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Digition, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Hello, developers and fellow citizens of the Empire Minecraft!
    I was suggested to maybe think about something that could be added in a future EMC's Dragon Tombs update and the first thing that I've decided to make is a miniboss for the suggested tombs, which I've called Draconic Dive Mech (Name is WIP):
    https://imgur.com/a/YjDc8
    This is only one of the enemies that I've come up with, but for some reason, I've decided to start with this one, even though it probably possesses one of the most complex designs out of all of them. I've also had some ideas of how the tombs themselves would work, but I think I'll explain it later in another post, once I have a more concrete concept of them.
    So, I consider this miniboss to be quite unique in many ways, including its design, which I've had a lot of fun making. It's way of attacking is actually charging towards you at a high speed and either ramming you at that speed, while doing relatively low damage and high knockback, or slowing down immensely right in front the player and starting throwing dragon breath in front of it, but it would only be temporary and would have to be recharged afterwards for some time. (ability inspired by Spazmatism(green twin) from Terraria, but instead of an occasional straight line of cursed flames in direction of sight & the player - an occasional circle or dragon breath in direction of sight & the player)
    Another quark of it's is that it's immune to knockback and arrows (will destroy all incoming arrows in a radius around it), making teamwork essential while battling with it, as you might not be able to go past it's dragon breath alone and trying to hit it while it's charging up would be quite a chore. It would make more sense once I release my idea of Dragon Tomb mechanics.

What do you think so far?
    I'm going to continue posting new mob ideas into this post, so make sure to follow this post if you're interested.
    Ethy202, Tuqueque, _Devuu__ and 2 others like this.
  2. Just a Small FYI, DT is not Upcoming and is Way Far away as Empires and Land Claims are coming first.
  3. Thank you for your correction, I've fixed the statement that I've made, it should be accurate now. :)
  4. Well, Mojang's probably going to add something like that in game by the time DT comes out.
  5. You mean it's going to be pushed back to the end of time ;)
  6. Also, did I mention that this miniboss was created without any mods or plugins? In fact, I've actually used only command blocks to make this and plan to do so with all other custom mobs that I'll make for EMC and other projects that I might be into.
  7. On one hand, they have already added it, as it can be made purely by in-game features.
    On the other hand, they probably won't ever bother adding something like this in officially because of the first point I've made.
    q1zx likes this.
  8. Yeah, DT or the fact of it never being included may just be a running gag at EMC, but I'm just trying to think what it can actually be like and who knows, maybe because of me it might actually be released someday :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. There are inputs and there are fantasies. Surely by now, there has been a plan this whole time however that plan has been delayed to a point which you said... It's a gag.
  10. Okay, other topics aside, what do you think of the actual miniboss I've created?
    Do you like the design of it?
    Ethy202 and Eviltoade like this.
  11. I like the design a lot :)
    Tuqueque likes this.