EMC Celebrates 4 Years with Cake, Cookies, and More!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Have an AWESOME 4th B'Day EMC!! Best Wishes for many more B'Days to come!! :cool:
    Jelle68 likes this.
  2. That's awesome!
    Happy Birthday EMC, Have a wonderful day!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. Wow, so 4 years now. Congrats.

The thing I personally love about EMC are the jokes, we ussd to blame Aikar for ruining the server and now joke about Chin breakingg things.

Heres to another great year... as soon as my dumb computer is fixed :)
    Jelle68 and eviltoade like this.
  4. You want to know why I love EMC? I'll give you two reasons.
    Honestly, I don't think I need to say much more than that.
    :D
    Happy birthday, Empire Minecraft!
  5. happy birth day:p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  6. I've met so many people on EMC and heard so many voices... been a part of many projects... helped many people throughout the community... and more.
    To think, this was all in less than the span of 1 year, too!
    Now, putting all that together, imagine how much EMC has evolved over time from the span of 4 years, even without my presence!
    Staff and admins always come up with fun events for the entire community, they're professional, and they take care of this server as if it was their baby little Ender Dragon who hatched from an egg and was cared for by the staff and mods... (anyone who read the hidden lores in the Tutorial should know what I'm talking about :p)

Anyway, here's to many more years of EMC - hopefully EMC will be fully combat-updated by next year ;D
    :D Happy 4th birthday, EMC! :D
    Jelle68 and eviltoade like this.
  7. This goes out to all staff members on EMC.

The Empire wouldn't be here with you,
    And I only say that because it's true.
    For hours and hours you'll be by our side,
    And protected my item drops after I died.
    So here is a Congratz,
    Just for you lads.
    I'd really love to stay and see five.
    Jelle68, weeh666 and eviltoade like this.
  8. Happy Birthday EMC from MrKlink! :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  9. Oh EMC, Oh EMC
    How lovely is this server
    Oh EMC, Oh EMC
    I'm really bad rhyming

But really, we have a pretty great, unique community. Happy birthday EMC!
    Jelle68 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Happy Birthday EMC! This server is literally the best Minecraft thing that I have been introduced to! I want to give a huge thanks to the founders of EMC, staff members, deveopers, and all the teams. I feel like I have another family :D
    Jelle68 likes this.
  11. Happy birthday, Empire Minecraft! Be sure to include a comma before you address EMC.

Here is a list of things I love about Empire Minecraft:

the community
    the staff members
    the custom-coded features
    the developers
    the custom items
    the custom mobs
    the economy
    the noobs
    smp8
    smp10
    smp92
    everything
    FadedMartian and Egeau like this.
  12. Happy Birthday EMC, thanks for all of the variety, it's awesome. Here to another 4 or even 40.
    Jelle68 likes this.

13. The community. 'nuff said.
    Jelle68 and Kephras like this.
  14. Happy birthday EMC! can we also take some time to remember ICC? Aikar is great, but I kind of wanted to know the old owner, I got on 3 years ago, played for maybe 6 months, joined 2.5 years later, and here we are on EMC's fourth birthday and the new owner Aikar.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  15. I will watch nothin' with MLP in it!
    Jelle68 and Qwerty189 like this.
  16. What I like about here.. Its been the change. Started from a primitive EMC era in 2011. Seen MASSIVE change. Met some of my best and closest friends on here. Couldn't thank this place so much for that. Its been my relaxation place for nearly 4 years. To all my friends and people who've been there for me along the way. Keep the fun strong :)
    Jelle68 and georgeashington like this.
  17. Happy Birthday EMC,
    It's been a great 4 years, and I can only hope that the future is bright
    Have a good one :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  18. Happy Birthday EMC! :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  19. Don't know if Alts are allowed but for this account, I'm pretty thankful that EMC permits the use of more than one account (for more residences) as some other servers I played DISALLOW the alternate account idea altogether. Again, Thank you for all the fun times ! See you in the future!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  20. Happy Birthday EMC! I love you more than you will ever know, because you are not alive: but the people who play are, and I love them. :)

To another 4 years, and another and another....
    Jelle68, Moonglum_, weeh666 and 2 others like this.